Patterson will go through 2 trannies

chris still won't hit 12's

beatercamaro will continue to stare at his unfinished motor on a stand

Cordell will sell the motorcycle to make room for another miata

gabe won't have anything fast

The apache will continue to talk about coming to columbus, but won't

Dover will blow another motor on the bike

Mark Carlyle will continue to discuss cold air intakes

Alex will continue to build toyotas with big turbos that put down dissapointing numbers in the quarter

There won't be much racing this year.

.....and I'll still be low.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once upon a time there was a slow mystery car in need of a motor transplant. the car patiently awaited surgery while the doctors lotcated the perfect canidate. the said canidate is now being pumped full of enough performance enhancing drugs to make Alexandre Nogueira look like a pussy. The next phase is the transplant itself which is predicted to have a very short recovery time. After recovery the mystery car will live out its days raping white whales and other slow imports. this concludes my bedtime story, now go the fuck to sleep.

once upon a time there was a slow mystery car in need of a motor transplant. the car patiently awaited surgery while the doctors lotcated the perfect canidate. the said canidate is now being pumped full of enough performance enhancing drugs to make Alexandre Nogueira look like a pussy. The next phase is the transplant itself which is predicted to have a very short recovery time. After recovery the mystery car will live out its days raping white whales and other slow imports. this concludes my bedtime story, now go the fuck to sleep.

what are you building a TPI :dumb:

This reminds me of another story I've heard:

Once upon a time, there was a guy with an old 305 camaro.

The owner, realizing he regularly gets beaten light to light by the elderly on mobility scooters, decides he needs more power. He promptly goes out to acquire the gold standard in drop in performance, a tree fiddy.

Upon finding the first destroyed tree fiddy he can get his hands on, his imagination runs wild. Soon, his delusions of grandeur get the best of him, and he begins to dream big about beating everybody on CR. People try to reign him in, reminding him how slow the tree fiddy camaro is in reality. Soon, his angus is peppered by every ricer in town, and the depression sets in.

Years later, we find him staring at a poster of a tree fiddy at the local mental health facility, CR members visiting regularly to pay their respects.

RIP TREE FIDDY

This reminds me of another story I've heard:

Once upon a time, there was a guy with an old 305 camaro.

The owner, realizing he regularly gets beaten light to light by the elderly on mobility scooters, decides he needs more power. He promptly goes out to acquire the gold standard in drop in performance, a tree fiddy.

Upon finding the first destroyed tree fiddy he can get his hands on, his imagination runs wild. Soon, his delusions of grandeur get the best of him, and he begins to dream big about beating everybody on CR. People try to reign him in, reminding him how slow the tree fiddy camaro is in reality. Soon, his angus is peppered by every ricer in town, and the depression sets in.

Years later, we find him staring at a poster of a tree fiddy at the local mental health facility, CR members visiting regularly to pay their respects.

RIP TREE FIDDY

:no: I never knew Jones was psychic

I have a slow import, can i play? :gabe: