Bitchass racers

phil

It's amazing how shit gets so twisted around.

This thread started about bitch ass racers.

I said back in the day that they used to say if we are not racing then we are boxing. Meaning that there were not as many bitch ass racers around back then.

Then I described more in detail of what went on back then and never stated that civics and Rx7 can't be fast. Not my personal choice of a car but to each is own.

The import scene was non existant back then. I come from an older school of racing and to be honest 100 Civics and Rx7's and what not, acting stupid in parking lots and at meets is a big reason why a lot of people dont come out and why its so hard to find a spot to hang out. And I will say it again. To me a 13 second Civic and or Rx7 roll racing is not racing and not exciting by any means. I am entilted to my opinion and thats what it is.

I'm just talking shit Cus I'm never on here anymore n wanted to stir the pot. But in serious news, I'll still walk your slowmaro;)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iv got a better idea sence phil wants to put money down why don't we ( me and phill) go out to trails wedensday so he can bust my ass with his gto. :gabe:

We don't have to wait til weds we can do it tonight, bring your $ and text me where

Let's take it to the track I wanna make sure it's a fair race we both start from zero and go on green

Every street has lights dummy

Plus I'll cheat no matter what we do, roll or dig.

Street racing is illeagal phil

Well since non of this racing gone happen cause u is a bitch, we ain't got shit to worry about now do we? I like how you try and flip it on me when you know John will bust your ass, well played ricer man well played.

Well since non of this racing gone happen cause u is a bitch, we ain't got shit to worry about now do we? I like how you try and flip it on me when you know John will bust your ass, well played ricer man well played.

Oh no if John wants to come out and show me why a 13 sec rx7 is so slow I'm ready for him as for you let's go to the track so that cheating Phil cant cheat

Oh no if John wants to come out and show me why a 13 sec rx7 is so slow I'm ready for him as for you let's go to the track so that cheating Phil cant cheat

I'll always cheat u moron, no matter where we race pussy face. This is Chris being a bitch.

You must be a fucking retard because I have said it over and over again, and all that fucking Uncle Bens rice must be effecting your brain you dumb ass. I never said "slow" even though it is. I said I dont consider 13 second civics and rx7's (GENERALIZING OF COURSE), roll racing, racing and or exciting. You and your rice must be suffering from that short man syndrom or something. I swear to christ. Its like your already ashamed of yourself for being slow and stupid so every time someone brings something up about not being entertaining then you gotta steam a fucking pot of rice. Damed dude relax and stop letting your self esteem effect you so much. You have taken this way out of context man and if you wanna race me then bring it on. I will wax your fucking ass all over the fucking race track dude. Go speed through a fucking parking lot or something dick!!!!!!