2pointslow

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a scam ??? It's from the FBI

Urgent attention

I am special Agent Amy Jo Lyons from the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Inspection Division. We have just intercepted and confiscated two (2) trunk boxes at JFK airport in New York, and are on the verge of moving it to our Bureau Head Quarters.

We have scanned the said boxes, and have found it to contain a total sum of USD4.1M and also backup document which bears your name as the receiver of the money contained in the boxes. Investigations carried out on the diplomat who accompanied the boxes into the United States has it that he was to deliver these funds to your residence as your contract/inheritance payment which was due you from the office of Finance Minister of the Federal Government of Nigeria.

We cross-checked all legal documentation in the boxes, and were about to release the consignment to the diplomat, when we found out that the boxes is lacking one very important documentation which as a result, the boxes have been confiscated until the required document is provided.

According to section 229 subsection 31 of the 1991 constitution on release of unclaimed consignment payment, your consignment lacks funds ownership certificate and for that reason you must contact me for direction on how to procure this certificate, so that your consignment can be legally cleared and okay for delivery to you.

You are required to contact this bureau within 72hours or we would take it that you do not want your consignment, and would move it to the treasury

Also, you must not contact any other bank for any payment, because your payment is here in care of our storage vault team and will be released to you once you follow my directions.

Yours in service

Agent Amy Jo Lyons

Urgent attention

I am special Agent Amy Jo Lyons from the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Inspection Division. We have just intercepted and confiscated two (2) trunk boxes at JFK airport in New York, and are on the verge of moving it to our Bureau Head Quarters.

We have scanned the said boxes, and have found it to contain a total sum of USD4.1M and also backup document which bears your name as the receiver of the money contained in the boxes. Investigations carried out on the diplomat who accompanied the boxes into the United States has it that he was to deliver these funds to your residence as your contract/inheritance payment which was due you from the office of Finance Minister of the Federal Government of Nigeria.

We cross-checked all legal documentation in the boxes, and were about to release the consignment to the diplomat, when we found out that the boxes is lacking one very important documentation which as a result, the boxes have been confiscated until the required document is provided.

According to section 229 subsection 31 of the 1991 constitution on release of unclaimed consignment payment, your consignment lacks funds ownership certificate and for that reason you must contact me for direction on how to procure this certificate, so that your consignment can be legally cleared and okay for delivery to you.

You are required to contact this bureau within 72hours or we would take it that you do not want your consignment, and would move it to the treasury

Also, you must not contact any other bank for any payment, because your payment is here in care of our storage vault team and will be released to you once you follow my directions.

Yours in service

Agent Amy Jo Lyons

You gonna get raped....

Urgent attention

Yours in service

Agent Amy Jo Lyons

Shit just got real

http://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/amy-jo-lyons-named-assistant-director-of-the-fbi-inspection-division

You do realize that my arms are raised and push them back right? Also take the shoulder size in comparison to them. That photo is terrible.

What's that? I can't hear you over how awesome my traps are. :fuckyeah:

Yes go get gap... I mean get your money :masturboy:

So they wanted my Ssn, bank account number, mothers madden name and pin number. But they reassured me

That it's all legit, the 4m will be int account Friday morning after they verify the info. I'm about to be rich as fuck!

So they wanted my Ssn, bank account number, mothers madden name and pin number. But they reassured me

That it's all legit, the 4m will be int account Friday morning after they verify the info. I'm about to be rich as fuck!

lol i hope you are trolling brotato...

Wait that pic of the bro is really 2point slow? Bwahahahahahahah don't try to look like a badass man with your hat all crooked like your a thug cuz well thugs don't spend their life on cr

Hat was crooked because i was at home and it was just sitting on my head.