Chevy vs. Ford HD Truck - Bed Bend Video

Linn1647545492

This is a real comparion for the type of driving that we go through in everyday life!

Not a foot in a half rock crawler type of scenarios!

I have seen a better video of this. lemme see if i can find it.

HERE IT IS, FOR THE TRUTH

BACK THAT UP

Same reason that Ford has been the best selling truck for 35yr

JUST SAYIN!!!!!!

Edited by CRAWDAD
the truth

This is a real comparion for the type of driving that we go through in everyday life!

BACK THAT UP

JUST SAYIN!!!!!!

Well if you want to be childish about it.

My Camaro > Your slow as mustang.

JUST SAYIN!!!!! :p

video

What is wrong with the Toyota in that video? It looks like the rear tires are just hopping off the ground like crazy, and tearing the truck up. Maybe some crazy resonance or harmonic disturbance going on?

BACK THAT UP

JUST SAYIN!!!!!!

you know each manufacturer is going to show they are the best by showing their own test. you are trying to compare linns video of 3500 and 2500's to your videos of 1/2 ton trucks. not apples to apples.

also ford is the best selling truck because its one brand. they are second best when you add GMC to the mix.

Top+5+Best+selling+Trucks+USA+February+2011.jpeg

:fuckyeah:

you know each manufacturer is going to show they are the best by showing their own test. you are trying to compare linns video of 3500 and 2500's to your videos of 1/2 ton trucks. not apples to apples.

also ford is the best selling truck because its one brand. they are second best when you add GMC to the mix.

Top+5+Best+selling+Trucks+USA+February+2011.jpeg

Ok so it take 2 with a bailout plan to equal one with out a bailout!

OK, OK

Ok so it take 2 with a bailout plan to equal one with out a bailout!

OK, OK

you can go back 35 years and total GM truck sales out number ford truck sales. so even bringing the bail out into this thread is pointless. good try though

xoxo, aj

you can go back 35 years and total GM truck sales out number ford truck sales. so even bringing the bail out into this thread is pointless. good try though

xoxo, aj

Which I never understood why GM had to sell the damn same vehicle under a different badge...... its like an indecisive woman that cant pick out what shoes to wear.

Which I never understood why GM had to sell the damn same vehicle under a different badge...... its like an indecisive woman that cant pick out what shoes to wear.

they have differant grills, kinda like the same chick with braces or not.

they didn't start out that way in the early 1900's. they started doing it in the late 50's so buick/pontiac/cadillac dealers had a truck to sell since they couldn't sell chevy trucks because they were not a chevy dealer.

they didn't start out that way in the early 1900's. they started doing it in the late 50's so buick/pontiac/cadillac dealers had a truck to sell since they couldn't sell chevy trucks because they were not a chevy dealer.

So thats how they got into the same car/truck under the GMC/Chevrolet names

Sorry to say but GM's truck line up is beyond boring. The difference is badges and trim for the most part. I'm not a fan boy of any specific brand, but the new Fords are great to drive. It's nice having a shifter on the console rather than on the column. Not to mention having a forced induction V6 in a 1/2 ton truck.