Fundraiser for the American Heart Association

DollFace

Hey everyone. I don't normally do this, but my daughter Jaida is having a fundraiser for the American Heart Association, I figured I would help her out on this one because it kind of hits home for us. This year I was diagnosed with a heart condition called SVT, or Supraventricular Tachycardia. Put it this way, I have extra electrical signals that run through my heart from time to time causing it to wig out. There are physical things I do to myself to try and stop the attack, or I have to use a defibulator (electric shock). Luckily (and surprisingly) enough, it is not a life threatening condition, however I have had it since I was 13 and it has only caused me much discomfort and can damage my heart over a long period of time. I will, more than likely, be having a procedure this year to correct it. Thanks to the American Heart Association, research has been done to discover cures for disorders such as mine. But, none the less, I am asking for your support because Jaida is going to be jump-roping her little heart out for her mommy. Thanks for all your help. I think the webpage only accepts $25 or more, but if you would like to donate less, just let me know and we will work something out. Let me know if you donate so I can send you special thanks!

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support American Heart Association - Great Rivers Affiliate

Some email systems do not support the use of links and therefore this link may not appear to work. If so, copy and paste the following into your browser:

http://www.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=284661&u=284661-250823937&e=2310060428

Sarah and Jaida

how long are you taking donations? i'd def. love to help, but have to wait till next week. i did this when i was in school. i was in the paper cuz i raised the most in the area and broke the record.

I don't know for sure, but I just started it yesterday, so I assume it will be going for a couple of weeks. Thanks for helping out in advance!! :D

is there any way you can put some kind of presentation together that I can take to my Knights of columbus councils and raise some support for you that way???

Sure, I can work on that. Like a powerpoint presentation? When is your meeting?

Sure, I can work on that. Like a powerpoint presentation? When is your meeting?

I have meetings the first and second wends and thurs of every month... a paper presentation would probably work better... but if you put a power point together I can make it work....The knights is kinda behind the tech times if you know what I mean...:grin:

I have meetings the first and second wends and thurs of every month... a paper presentation would probably work better... but if you put a power point together I can make it work....The knights is kinda behind the tech times if you know what I mean...:grin:

Perfect. I will do it up in PDF format, so you can just print it off. Is that okay? A one-pager with a little story and the link to visit. Better that way anyway cause then people won't be trying to write down the website...it is long. That way they can go home a type it in. Thanks so much for your help. Jaida will be thrilled!!