Selling my AR15 - $750

V8 Beast

Good starter rifle. $750 takes it.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/2011-08-12013245-1.jpg

Its just collecting dust right now so Im going to let someone else have fun with it. I planned on upgrading in January anyway.

If I had the cash I'd be all over it. Trade you Mark's Lexus for it? :)

Deal!

On a side note I was by his desk today and heard him going at it with a caller. After it was over he looked at me and said, "I just got double teamed by two dudes." I laughed

Deal!

On a side note I was by his desk today and heard him going at it with a caller. After it was over he looked at me and said, "I just got double teamed by two dudes." I laughed

He's my hero. We've had some awesome times together...and I don't know if we all could work together or not. :) He's got to be the funniest guy I know, but oh the stories I have. He was nothing before me, and feel free to tell him that. Hahaha.

He's my hero. We've had some awesome times together...and I don't know if we all could work together or not. :) He's got to be the funniest guy I know, but oh the stories I have. He was nothing before me, and feel free to tell him that. Hahaha.

Quoting, printing, hanging up at his desk :lolguy:

That rifle will do work. The Wilson upper is a free float set up, so it'll do work at longer ranges. The upper alone is easily worth $700, so whoever buys is getting a steal. It is also a flat top, so the LMT sight can be removed for glass. Hell I'd buy it back if I were in Ohio, but I almost have too many AR's at the moment. Damn lowers are stacking up.

Can you lolli pop that rear site with a CCO on and still use both, Scotty? Is it like the one I have now?

Need to get with you and talk CCO's, too.

Just sitting here waiting to hit send.

Yes sir, that's what the rear sight was designed for. If you see any of the Special boys with some super shorty M4's, 90% of them are LMT MK18's and use the same rear sight. It's like an M16A2 fixed, only shorter.

Example:

http://operatorchan.org/k/arch/src/k272482_US%20M4%20SEAL%20Mk18%20CQBR%205.56x45mm%20carbine.jpg

I like the EOTech, but the Aimpoints T1 is pretty awesome to use with that rear sight.

That's very tachticool.

Yeah but it loses 10 tactikewl points for the factory pistol grip, and non-floated barrel. How am I supposed to snipez wit dat?

OP's rifle has a float tube and a non-crappy grip.

Thanks Brian. Had a hard on all day yesterday for this thing. I'll be home for R&R for a couple weeks in the winter. I'm going to build one with Scotty, but I'm still looking to have 2, so let me know if things change for you and I'll pick this one up.

Thanks Brian. Had a hard on all day yesterday for this thing. I'll be home for R&R for a couple weeks in the winter. I'm going to build one with Scotty, but I'm still looking to have 2, so let me know if things change for you and I'll pick this one up.

Will do. The one I was going to buy to replace this was a pos with a bunch of trinkets. Kind of broke my heart because it looked bad ass, but was a death trap :fuuuu: Im just glad I tested it out first. I was going to save up $2k to buy a pos in January.