Growing up in the 90's

justin0469

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got all of you beat....

I remember the first calculator I ever saw - in my 7th grade math class. All of the kids in the class got to add a few numbers on it and that was it. No LCD or LED numbers, this thing had wires that glowed. Could barely make out what the number was supposed to be unless you squinted your eyes. Didn't see another one for several years after that.

I graduated from college before the PC was invented. Or at least long before I ever saw one. Our only computer class required us to use punch cards and card readers to program.

When I first started riding, none of the Japanese motorcycle manufacturer's offered a motocross bike. We had to make ours from enduro type bikes. Drum brakes, no suspension and evil handling bastards. Either made you a man or killed you.:p

dude the punch cards were just before my time, but i know what they were like :)

What' date=' what?? :eek:[/quote']

no shit man WTF?!?!?!?

born in 75. I remember most of that stuff. for the record, the "tight roll" as you call it was started by skaters, then the preps and jocks stole it and made it gay. The skaters did it cause we all wore skids that would be under your shoes if ya didn't.

12 pages and nobody has mentioned breakdancing. I'm not talking about Micheal Jackson and the moon walk either.

I can't believe in the EARLY 80's like that guy in the yellow shirt up above, that I use to wear CUT OFF SHIRTS!! :lol: I can't believe those were actually the cool shit back in the early 80's! I had a few because I was a skinny bean pole and always sported them. :lol:

Here's a picture I found of one on the net:

cot1.jpg