C bus vs Akron/ cleveland

phil

This was the B teAms cause we werent good enough for their"fast cars" so we just pissed them off cause Shanton and myself will either Race you, or out talk u. Either way we win.

Leighs dsm vs h/c/s f body. It was aborted due to bend in rd, trying to get the 2nd video which was a clean run and Leigh pulled on the top end like a baby Shanton from hell

https://fbcdn-video-a.akamaihd.net/cfs-ak-snc6/355730/528/10150274894886860_11396.mp4?oh=5ef6ce4a4ddc1cb068af3b3e910c4025&oe=4E541E00&__gda__=1314135552_d664549bb8f6077a58902fd16c40af1a

Stock gto bs bolt on zo6 :nono:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/c0c72d11.mp4

Same vid from my car

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/fa40d22c.mp4

We have another video coming from the 1st run. Gto vs c6 vs blown gt (430 ish) the first run we were close, this one was just funny

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/2a15f0be.mp4

C6 vs same mustang

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/d76fa470.mp4

Still loading some videos but for the most part it was fun . Here is the cliff notes from the nite though. I went off on Cleveland racing keke

Edited by FILL

Thanks Akron/canton lsx group for showing up. One slow geetee and your friend with the lsx. The rest of you Cleveland rags are some baby back bitches. Not nearly as bad as the faggets in the mustangs from Akron/canton area. You fucking queer bags are a bunch of scared pussy hurt dick suckers. I know you thought you were so cool cause in that shit hole area your in, you are the sweetest thing since slice bread, but you cock munchers weren't shit to us. You were getting set up to get waxed by a dirt bag dsm and if you survived that you would have been mauled by the Lexus. Next time keep your dirt boxes at home. And whoever that ass jockey in the blue cobra was, you sir can nibble on an aids ridden herpe filled dog cock. If you ever say " we need to work out way up" again you better know what your getting into you neive retard. News flash, it's a caged car with slicks and more boost than your mustAng could ever hope to push. I know you didn't wanna get your dick kicked in by a pos car like that but next time just say, that your a bitch. Akron lsx crew, much respect you guys were awesome.

And whoever that big Indian nerd was, you nut swinging, cock gobbling, peon. Next time you open your mouth when men are speaking, please say something intelligent. And if your gonna open that cum dumpster of yours, you had better be able to back it up because you looked like a fucking retard when I called you and all your neon friends out and not one of you geriactric fucks would step up. Jesus fucking Christ, who comes to this kind of meet and just talks shit and not even have the man hood to attempt to back it up? All and all, next time we will bring our killers and Im bringing the dig car out. God knows most of the mustang crew can't really race from a dig, bunch of dyno queens.

You guys were great thanks for the runs. Even more than that, thanks for knowing your way around lol, how

Any times did we get lost last nite haha

No problem man, thanks for comin up! And yeah, its easy to get lost around here...sorry we had to drive through a river in the road, didn't know it rained that much that the canal right next to the road flooded haha.

No problem man, thanks for comin up! And yeah, its easy to get lost around here...sorry we had to drive through a river in the road, didn't know it rained that much that the canal right next to the road flooded haha.

Car got washed for free :lol: the cops just kept starring at us all nite cause they knew it was going on.

But 4 wide rds were awesome

Car got washed for free :lol: the cops just kept starring at us all nite cause they knew it was going on.

But 4 wide rds were awesome

Haha oh yeah. 4 wide is legit. The first time we raced was exactly where I DIDN'T want to race because of the cops...just like the one we saw on the way back haha. The vid where me you and the yellow vette raced is where it's clear to start racing and then right after that bend. When we got off that exit we had about 2-3 more miles that were clear to race.

Haha oh yeah. 4 wide is legit. The first time we raced was exactly where I DIDN'T want to race because of the cops...just like the one we saw on the way back haha. The vid where me you and the yellow vette raced is where it's clear to start racing and then right after that bend. When we got off that exit we had about 2-3 more miles that were clear to race.

That's where we started taunting the celica and as soon as he down shifted the cop was right there. My butt hole puckered up

I'm a bit curious as to what happened to JP? I mean, we drive all the way there, were assured something, never got anything lol. Never even SAW him.

I told Phil and the rest of you Hoochies I'd be out of town! I understand the time frame with the shootout, but MANY if not all of the DSM hitters were blacked out or at random strip clubs near Norwalk!

Im glad you guys got some runs in. Sorry about the friendlies...

I told Phil and the rest of you Hoochies I'd be out of town! I understand the time frame with the shootout, but MANY if not all of the DSM hitters were blacked out or at random strip clubs near Norwalk!

Im glad you guys got some runs in. Sorry about the friendlies...

Expressions?

i think a lot of those guys thought since we were so young we didn't know what we were doing and they didn't expect us to know so much about their cars. i think they just wanted to sound like bad asses and that we would be afraid to run them, their attitudes changed once we said lets go.

It was nice meeting most of you guys, others ...... well you were wasting our time.

It was nice meeting a few of you I havent seen before in my trips down. If you dont remember me I am Chris who was helping Phil sort all this out and trying to get stuff lined up.

BTW i am workiing on the last bit of videos that didnt go through to Phil so once he steals them they will be posted up here.

It was nice meeting a few of you I havent seen before in my trips down. If you dont remember me I am Chris who was helping Phil sort all this out and trying to get stuff lined up.

BTW i am workiing on the last bit of videos that didnt go through to Phil so once he steals them they will be posted up here.

:p

Blue Z06 chase car, correct? What about the guy in the yellow vette, I saw he had a camera?

Ya did the ones for your race and then for the other ones with my phone. Turned out pretty well.