more fun in cbus

1slow-z

most fun night in a while casey nice meeting you and that was one of the best runs i have ever had sucks no one got it

I agree. It was good meeting you as well. We will have to do it again soon and get it on film this time, I hope to be getting the car tuned the weekend after next.

What about me?

your the main event!! lol. cory and I just talked about it today. hopfully jackson can bring some cars out. guess there was alot of racing this past weekend... I am sure cory will let you know for sure

your the main event!! lol. cory and I just talked about it today. hopfully jackson can bring some cars out. guess there was alot of racing this past weekend... I am sure cory will let you know for sure

Lol ok I would only be able to do it Friday..I have to work sat night

I so wish my car was done and back on the road!!!!! I LOVE FUN!!! AND NOT HAVING ANY RIGHT NOW:( Steve we have to get together when mine is done. About a month I think.

Ok would love too..hopefully the motor is still together in my car lol...what are you getting done to yours?

You should be making some good power with the new motor then hope it all works out

Oh ya. It'll be good I'm sure. Michael at L&M builds a ton of huge HP stuff. Can't wait to get it back. Been down a month already.

Easy there steve i hear the worlds fastest fords are in that area.

Nope not the one that would have blasted you lol, he fried his charger and his car is for sale.....this is a slower cobra racing steve. Why havent you and steve raced yet? There is what 1 good running cobra in cbus and he only runs at the track....I just try and find you guys good races.

Nope not the one that would have blasted you lol, he fried his charger and his car is for sale.....this is a slower cobra racing steve. Why havent you and steve raced yet? There is what 1 good running cobra in cbus and he only runs at the track....I just try and find you guys good races.
I wish your boys car was still the monster you thought it was just so i could show you that the hot wheel will run over top them turds. Steve is faster than me so i why would we bring the slow car.

I wish your boys car was still the monster you thought it was just so i could show you that the hot wheel will run over top them turds. Steve is faster than me so i why would we bring the slow car.

lol ok well I have already told steve he will prolly win....I like steve I would like to see him win. The cobra he is racing is the slowest of the 4 down there. BTW- My bench racing calculator is more accurate than yours....you would have lost.

lol ok well I have already told steve he will prolly win....I like steve I would like to see him win. The cobra he is racing is the slowest of the 4 down there. BTW- My bench racing calculator is more accurate than yours....you would have lost.
no need 2 bench race he still has a built motor blower and spray ill let you put 150 jets in my car so we will both be down on power and we can get busy

no need 2 bench race he still has a built motor blower and spray ill let you put 150 jets in my car so we will both be down on power and we can get busy

His 3.4 is gone. You guys can do whatever you want its your cars. If i had his old setup or was driving it i wouldnt be worried about your car and i already told you that.