Hey Fapner and CR Stock Bruh Class for IFO..

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erik disregard my pm lmfao, its 1:13 and I am tired. BTW boost has been turned up, cars running like raped ape, can't wait to see everyone Sunday. About to go in the garage and change the oil and tighten up suspension bolts. Wanting to get as much done tonight/tomorrow so I can toss it on the trailer saturday and not have to worrya bout anything breaking before sunday haha.

Erik disregard my pm lmfao, its 1:13 and I am tired. BTW boost has been turned up, cars running like raped ape, can't wait to see everyone Sunday. About to go in the garage and change the oil and tighten up suspension bolts. Wanting to get as much done tonight/tomorrow so I can toss it on the trailer saturday and not have to worrya bout anything breaking before sunday haha.

So what you're really saying is your car grunts and moans, flings poo everywhere? Sounds tip top.

I'm driving my car to the track.....

Umm why would I not trailer it? I have stock axles and slicks, most likely going to end up breaking one. Not to mention who knows what could go wrong, i'd rather trailer it then break and have a $200 tow bill...

Sounds like you should not be racing the if you think it is going to break. People like you piss me off to no end, you go out there with your car half assed, break on the track and make the other people that are there to race sit in the pits for extended periods of time because you wanted to race your car with slicks and stock axles. Either run street tires, put better axles on, or don't fucking race!

Sounds like you should not be racing the if you think it is going to break. People like you piss me off to no end, you go out there with your car half assed, break on the track and make the other people that are there to race sit in the pits for extended periods of time because you wanted to race your car with slicks and stock axles. Either run street tires, put better axles on, or don't fucking race!

+Like

I disagree, on some points. Sometimes shit just happens. Your car can be ready and a hose can come loose, rear end shatter, blow motor, ect. I'd rather you talk shit about how my car is being trailerd as an 11 sec car then Have something happen and have to pay a tow service. Hopefully you never break at the track. And if u do I want to be there to re read this to you over the PA

if you think the teg might shit its guts out at the line, leave it at home. no one wants to see that greasy piece of shit run 12s anyway.

It's ifo, they think that's fast.... No seriously we were trying to hustle a kid at hd about a month ago, and he said martins crx was super fast. I said what's fast to you, his response

"well I run 15s and my car is really quick, so 12s is fast" anything faster than that is a real drag car."

:lol: me Steve and major Payne about fell out laughing In that kids face.

I disagree, on some points. Sometimes shit just happens. Your car can be ready and a hose can come loose, rear end shatter, blow motor, ect. I'd rather you talk shit about how my car is being trailerd as an 11 sec car then Have something happen and have to pay a tow service. Hopefully you never break at the track. And if u do I want to be there to re read this to you over the PA

If a motor lets go or a radiator leaks thats one thing, but to knowingly particiapte in a racing event with parts that will 90% likely break isnt a very good idea

Mike, that's why I said on some points. I wouldnt go out there with a car that's leaking or like you said knowingly going to break..... Unless it's my last track event of the year and idgaf a out this set up. Then I'm putting it to the wood shed and shooting for a glory pass

If the car is clearly a mess I will bump you. I posted earlier on this. Make sure the car is safe. That goes for yourself, and everyone there. If I was able I would likely tow the Summit as well. Instead I'm driving it all week to see if anything is going to need attention. Like the elusive converter bolts. So far so good. AOk to 8000 so far.

I understand shit happens, but like SCHMUCKINGHAM pointed out, and I also pointed out if you read my post again, going out racing, and knowing that the parts you have on your car will likely break and going ahead and racing anyway, is not only irresponsible, it is also dangerous.

I am not sure what you reading my post to me if I break at the track will accomplish, that was directed at the guy with the Integra. You appear to be slow so let me break it down for you. People that go to the race track KNOWING they will likely break, are idiots that piss me off. People breaking at the track doesn't, because I understand that shit happens.

Ok I can see were everyone is reading that his weak link is his axels. plenty of honda/acura owners run upto 500whp on stock axels. they are known to break on strong launches.

If he is to break an axel there isnt any fluids thrown on the track. tracks will pull him out the way. he also has a second set that could be swapped out in 15min.

He is not going out there will oil spewing out of different seals. coolant leaking etc. car is buttoned up tight with no leaks. Its smart to bring a trailer just so you dont wreck on the way there or back. also if he does break both sets of axels he doesnt have to pay a tow.

Ok I can see were everyone is reading that his weak link is his axels. plenty of honda/acura owners run upto 500whp on stock axels. they are known to break on strong launches.

If he is to break an axel there isnt any fluids thrown on the track. tracks will pull him out the way. he also has a second set that could be swapped out in 15min.

He is not going out there will oil spewing out of different seals. coolant leaking etc. car is buttoned up tight with no leaks. Its smart to bring a trailer just so you dont wreck on the way there or back. also if he does break both sets of axels he doesnt have to pay a tow.

You swingin brah?