Hey Fapner and CR Stock Bruh Class for IFO..

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel ya. Hope it cracks off a nice time. How much does it weigh? What kind of numbers it putting down HP/tq wise ?

i think his gross weight is 2,400lbs as for numbers havent put it on the rollers yet. Just keeping the tune on the safe side untill then. (hopefully on the rollers in a week, then cranking the boost).

Ok I can see were everyone is reading that his weak link is his axels. plenty of honda/acura owners run upto 500whp on stock axels. they are known to break on strong launches.

If he is to break an axel there isnt any fluids thrown on the track. tracks will pull him out the way. he also has a second set that could be swapped out in 15min.

He is not going out there will oil spewing out of different seals. coolant leaking etc. car is buttoned up tight with no leaks. Its smart to bring a trailer just so you dont wreck on the way there or back. also if he does break both sets of axels he doesnt have to pay a tow.

If he breaks the case then there is a good chance fluids will be somewhere

If he breaks the case then there is a good chance fluids will be somewhere

Not really as everyone i have seen the outer axle breaks off. I have never seen an Inner break off even on 700hp cars. people do this to save from replacing $3,500 for built trans being wiped out. the axles are all independent and only 1 is actually in the trans. the other axle is on an independent shaft.

But i will say that there is maybe a 5% chance something might smack the trans or oil pan. but that would be an extreme accident.

We are all in discussion about a honda breaking at the track, Guess we are forgetting that Patterson is bringing his DSM :gabe:

Sounds like you should not be racing the if you think it is going to break. People like you piss me off to no end, you go out there with your car half assed, break on the track and make the other people that are there to race sit in the pits for extended periods of time because you wanted to race your car with slicks and stock axles. Either run street tires, put better axles on, or don't fucking race!

Thanks for your concerns hahahahahaha

I am going out there in hopes of not breaking anything, but shit happens and I would rather have the ability to take it home for free, rather then drop $200 for a tow bill. My car is far from some jank ass Honda. I know most are accustomed to a rats nest for wiring, more oil on the ground underneath it then inside the engine, but that is not my car. Like Steve said I am bringing extra axles just in case, I have terrible luck and would be the one breaking axles on 140hp, let alone the power level I am currently at (no official number but should be more then 140 haha).

Plus if I don't break I will atleast have room on the trailer for when Erik does ;)

Edited by DaddyBuiltRacing

Not really as everyone i have seen the outer axle breaks off. I have never seen an Inner break off even on 700hp cars. people do this to save from replacing $3,500 for built trans being wiped out. the axles are all independent and only 1 is actually in the trans. the other axle is on an independent shaft.

But i will say that there is maybe a 5% chance something might smack the trans or oil pan. but that would be an extreme accident.

We are all in discussion about a honda breaking at the track, Guess we are forgetting that Patterson is bringing his DSM :gabe:

I dont break parts. They fall off by themselves. :lolguy:

I have owned a Honda, I know all about the intermediate shafts

Mike i know you have owned them in the past i know you had your turbo accord. im simply stating the weakest part of honda axles is the spline into the hub.

This is of a Gator axle that is to support 600hp

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnyn5HA6eRfegbIVT92QnSGdibYEjaKIivvXq15oAQjU6cKYVE-w

Thanks for your concerns blah blablabla blah blah blah bbbbbbbbbbblllllaaaaahhhhhhhh

Plus if I don't break I will atleast have room on the trailer for when Erik does ;)

http://elefantracing.uni-bayreuth.de/cms/upload/Logos/Partners/LOCTITE_RED.JPG

Who gives two fist fucks? The guy is taking his car to the track, supporting CR and racing it, that is more than 3/4 of the people on this site do.

For what paterson is doing you would think the "racers" of this site would be all over it. No, wait, they are all out taking shit videos on 270 of people honking and speeding off.

+rep for someone who actually takes their whip to the track and beats on it like a cheap crack whore

Who gives two fist fucks? The guy is taking his car to the track, supporting CR and racing it, that is more than 3/4 of the people on this site do.

For what paterson is doing you would think the "racers" of this site would be all over it. No, wait, they are all out taking shit videos on 270 of people honking and speeding off.

+rep for someone who actually takes their whip to the track and beats on it like a cheap crack whore

you are pretty angry for a mod, wouldn't you say?

all the people are saying is don't oil down the track w your shitbox. ya dig?

you are pretty angry for a mod, wouldn't you say?

all the people are saying is don't oil down the track w your shitbox. ya dig?

Not angry, just pointing out a few things I have noticed.

It is possible for any car to oil down the track, even nice ones. It is racing, shit happens at high RPMs.

This statement does not apply to Steve and his Z28 since he does work at the track.