wtb v8 swap ranger or s10

gt-titan

I'm thinking of buying a new project.been messin with a s10 with a v8 swap and I'm likin it...

I'm a ford guy so a ranger is my first want but I will take a S10...I would like a truck with the swap done but still needs some tlc.....my price range is 1000.00 to 2000.00 bucks.I havnt had a project or a toy to play with in many years guys.help a brother out.lol...... here's my number if u want to text or call...614-323-5077...........oh and late 80's to early 90's square frontend is what I like on both

trucks.

An if u have started a swap and its not done but u have everything to do it.ill look at it also

Edited by gt-titan

I'm not sure what they're asking but someone has a V8 Ranger for sale on E. Broad Street just wekst of Wagner on the south side of the street. I think its going to be higher than your price range but figured I'd let you know.

Ok I'll look into it...thanks

I think 2000 would be a v8 swap with no body or the worst body uve ever seen.

There are a few out there I'm looking at in my price range that r not junk...I'm not looking for a perfect truck and maybe I might get lucky and find a good one not done I got time to look I wont be jumping on the first thing I find anyhow.