Spotted: LP670-4 SV

Putty

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have talked to the guy a few times, both times I have seen it out its the mechanic thats driving it. He had it up at our shop and he just works on lambos and high end cars, cant remember the name of his shop though. That car is badass though

LOL at the picture change. My fiancee was at Easton and saw your wife and friend taking the picture. She, however, was not cool enough to send me a picture.

Yeah...I changed it up. LOL, sucks you didn't get a pic....I DID!!!

Yeah...I changed it up. LOL, sucks you didn't get a pic....I DID!!!

The shit thing is she's worked at Norstrom through out her undergrad and graduate stents at OSU(and we've been together almost the entire time). She says as i tell her about this lambo that your wife saw at Easton " oh yea, i see cars like that all the time".

Well she quit Nordy last week and graduated with her doctorarte in physical therapy yesterday. AKA no chance of her sending me cool car pics, atleast until her loans are paid off. :no:

This fucking guy has has several lambo's, Ferrari's, and other nice ass cars up there all the time. He's doing something fucking right in life.

or he's trying to supplement for not having the some of the other right things in life.

I'm sure his garage has $2 million in just cars.

Yes it does. Once again, that was likely my neighbor Chaz. He's been using the Lambo SV in rotation with a silver Carrera GT, and red Ferrari 612. You can hear him coming from a mile away. He drives his cars as intended.

I heard he's an ex Navy Seal.

Not quite. From what I understand, he founded a company that works directly with the U.S. military in bringing in translators. After a while, he sold the majority of the company and "retired" young, and continues to profit on stocks.

Not quite. From what I understand, he founded a company that works directly with the U.S. military in bringing in translators. After a while, he sold the majority of the company and "retired" young, and continues to profit on stocks.

Yep, private security company. He has an office at easton. From what I know these guys are translators/security and have taken the time to study the cultures of where they are working. Top notch guys.