Looking for a car

Sam1647545489

Looking for a Mazda RX-7 FB. Dont care about the motor or trans, just as long as the car is not a rust bucket or wrecked. Lemme know if anyone has any leads on one. I checked CL and people wont return emails or are unsure if they really wanna sell their car or not. :dumb: Its stupid what people say when you ask them to come look at their car. Anyways if anyone knows of one for sale lemme know. I have cash monies in hand.

http://www.wvmotorsports.com/threads/23518-CLOSED-1985-Rx7-GSL

I don't think you have to be a member to view it.

'85 GSL. One of the cleanest FB's I've seen for $2k. He closed the thread saying he's keeping it, but the guy has a tendency to never finish any project. He'll sell it, and he'll sell it cheaper than what he was asking I'd bet.

Phil, you gotta ask him what he wants for it first, then go from there. If its clean and straight and no rust then I dont mind paying alil more for it, but I am not gonna spend alot for junk/hacked cars.

On it... Btw your gay, I'll text u if I get anything

Any interest in FC's by chance? Or FB's only? I still got the 2 FC's I was going to sell a while back, the one has a full cage. Plus I got a stripped down 302 a t5 and driveshaft. Im in Canal Winchester/ Pickerington area.

I was just looking at one of these a few weeks ago, would be a badass stock suspension car, make some rear control arms swap the rear and get a driveshaft and a light ass good hooking street car. good luck finding a clean one that they dont want a arm and a leg for.

Any interest in FC's by chance? Or FB's only? I still got the 2 FC's I was going to sell a while back, the one has a full cage. Plus I got a stripped down 302 a t5 and driveshaft. Im in Canal Winchester/ Pickerington area.

Send me pics and a price.

I was just looking at one of these a few weeks ago, would be a badass stock suspension car, make some rear control arms swap the rear and get a driveshaft and a light ass good hooking street car. good luck finding a clean one that they dont want a arm and a leg for.

8.8 rear beef up the factory 4 link on them. Like the one posted I can pic up one already done for 4 k and just add my motor and trans but I wanna look more local first.

Even the junk ones they are asking too much for.

The FC cage-details?

Send me pics and a price.

Im going to see if I can find the old for sale thread, its got pics. The one car has a lost title and Ive only got a bill of sale at the moment but, Id like 1500 for both cars and Id like to sell them as a pair.

Here is my old project thread. Its got quite a few good pictures and should give a good idea of the cars condition.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64069&highlight=project+begun

The only thing that may not be in the pics is a newer dent on the driver side rocker panel from when the caged car got towed to my house. Ive also got about 3-4 big boxes of extra interior/ exterior pieces and some 4 piston calipers.

Ill sell the trans, clutch, driveshaft, and a decent 302 block/crank for $500 if the cars sell.

Edited by Wonderboy

Im going to see if I can find the old for sale thread, its got pics. The one car has a lost title and Ive only got a bill of sale at the moment but, Id like 1500 for both cars and Id like to sell them as a pair.

Here is my old project thread. Its got quite a few good pictures and should give a good idea of the cars condition.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64069&highlight=project+begun

The only thing that may not be in the pics is a newer dent on the driver side rocker panel from when the caged car got towed to my house. Ive also got about 3-4 big boxes of extra interior/ exterior pieces and some 4 piston calipers.

Ill sell the trans, clutch, driveshaft, and a decent 302 block/crank for $500 if the cars sell.

Memories....

One of the last TINMAN cages installed in a FC.

Memories....

One of the last TINMAN cages installed in a FC.

Yeah, its pretty sweet. I just dont have the time or money to finish them. Ive been slowly collecting parts though.

So do they look like something you may be interested in? You can come take a look at them if you want. I forgot to mention that Ive also got 302 swap headers too.

Ill accept trades too, Im looking for a nice 14ft or bigger trailer, guns, old cheap motorcycle to learn to ride on, or any combination of those things or cash.