Go Pro camera comments

AI Coupe

Tried to run the GoPro this weekend at Mid Oho and came home with nothing.

I wasn't happy with the instructions and not the most tech oriented guy

out there but it was a bit complicated, I think.

Anything out there with a basic on off buton and a suction cup?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Ron

Tried to run the GoPro this weekend at Mid Oho and came home with nothing.

I wasn't happy with the instructions and not the most tech oriented guy

out there but it was a bit complicated, I think.

Anything out there with a basic on off buton and a suction cup?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Ron

i would agree, that i'm not completely happy with my gopro--i can't figure out how to upload the videos. they made the camera just a bit too complicated imo.

Not sure if you've covered this, but its from their website

The camera will not record video.

Check the memory card to make sure the locking tab on the side of the SD card is not in the ‘locked’ position.

If the card is unlocked, there is most likely a compatibility issue with the SD card. First, please try reformatting the card using the delete all function in the setting menu. If that doesn’t help, then please try out a different SD card. SD card performance varies widely between brands and class ratings. We recommend sticking to name brand SD cards with a class 4 rating or higher. We mostly use the Kingston and Patriot class 4 cards without any issue, so can safely recommend those.

http://gopro.com/support/troubleshooting-tips-hd/

i would agree, that i'm not completely happy with my gopro--i can't figure out how to upload the videos. they made the camera just a bit too complicated imo.

take the memory card and out put it in the memory card reader in your computer....:dumb:

If your computer doesnt have one their like $10.

You can also use the supplied usb cable to turn the camera into a card reader. plug it in with the camera turned on = card reader. Plug it in with the camera off = charge.

Tutorial on setting the gopro to one touch mode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a3876GHNO0

I agree that the camera can be a little frustrating to begin with.

http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/954-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Aren't you a surgeon of some kind ?

They are written to the card in simple .MP4 files.

Take card, put it in computer and upload to any site of choice:

youtube

vimeo

ect.

Or drag them onto your computer and fap to s/c whine.

:masturboy:

My Go Pro is very straight forward. Out of the box it's set up to be turns on, then one button to start recording, then again to stop.

As for uploading, just plug the USB cable into your computer and turn the camera on. It'll show up as a harddrive (Win xp and newer should ask you how you want to view it, choose as a folder) and then you just copy/paste the videos onto your computer. For uploading to the internet, log into You Turbe and upload them directly.

take the memory card and out put it in the memory card reader in your computer....:dumb:

If your computer doesnt have one their like $10.

i'll have to try that. i tried hooking the camera up to the computer with the usb cable, and was able to transfer the video, but it then said something about buying and uploading software from apple to put the videos online :dumb:

User errors.

Seriously, +1. The camera itself it easy on/off after initial setup where you decide what you want for resolution and other settings like whether the light flashes when recording or it beeps and what not. My only problem that I have with mine is the video does not seem as clear as it was the day I got it.

mine sometimes would record with it on 4 for 920 res. and some passes it wouldent record i just tried with it on 1 this past weekend havent tried to watch it yet. but it is frusterating that it records the pass and sometimes it dont. mine is a kingston 10 class 32 g card.

http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/954-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Aren't you a surgeon of some kind ?

affirmative. none-the-less, i'm not one to read directions when it comes to electronics. i like to plug and play. that's why i like our flip-video recorder so much. you literally flip out the usb port and plug it in. unfortunately, even the higher quality flip recorder leaves a lot to be desired, and simply, cannot be used like the go-pro.

They are written to the card in simple .MP4 files.

Take card, put it in computer and upload to any site of choice:

youtube

vimeo

ect.

Or drag them onto your computer and fap to s/c whine.

:masturboy:

i'll be honest, i have not put the proper time into learning how to use the camera.

In the computer world we would call is user a ID10T

wow, a joke. that's incredible. i get it, you're calling me an idiot. i bet you've been high fiving all your cubicle butt-buddies all day long over that one. enjoy the 'computer world', toolbag. :dumb: its filled with men, gayness, tps reports, stolen staplers, dyke-mobile subaru wagons, and gerbils--but you already knew this. my world contains fast cars, faster women, and generalized aw3someness. :fuckyeah:

cheers