First time in the 11's

DaddyBuiltRacing

Tpr's car has much more suspension tuning than Josh. I remember about 3 or so years ago when that car used to be black. There is alot more too it than just the power level. Tpr did dyno at 1100 according to a video they put on YouTube. I doubt they were turned that high up with the track as shitty as it was

Honestly Alex their suspension setup isn't anything overly exciting...this is what Rob pm'd me about their car on Honda-Tech.

Tires are 24.5x9x13 Mickey Thompson (new-i dont run a slick past 8-9 passes on them)

Avid Racing traction bar

Hypercoil coil springs

At IFO we were limited to a 9.99 or slower so i kept it on low boost (15psi) so i could drive the cars ass off on the short track. the most boost our car seen on sunday was 16.9psi lol (which as you seen it costed us the race)

Either way that car moves out, and I plan on changing up the suspension over the winter, I don't think Ground Control/Koni Yellows is the most ideal suspension setup for drag racing lol