Still looking for work.

SRTurbo04

Well i am back to looking for a better job, i just got hired on at woodforest national bank but they dont seem like they are very big on moving up in the company and wont pay for any of my licensing...soo not sure its going to work out, so im back in the market.

Office building work preferred, but open to anything. Please no bs in this thread.

Edited by Paul

I'll know by the end of this month if we get the other phase of the lighting retrofit. If we do It'll be right at a year worth of work at DCSS. I was wrong about the pay in the other thread. Laborers are only gettin 30.99hr but thats still a cool g a week for a 4-10hr days a week of some pretty easy fucking work.

I'll know by the end of this month if we get the other phase of the lighting retrofit. If we do It'll be right at a year worth of work at DCSS. I was wrong about the pay in the other thread. Laborers are only gettin 30.99hr but thats still a cool g a week for a 4-10hr days a week of some pretty easy fucking work.

Pm me when you know, I wanna check this out

• 2 weeks later...