Underground Racing Gallardo vs. Shamrock Racing Turbo Hayabusa

Linn1647545492

What an absolute garbage video. That 'Busa was burning that first pull. How do I know this???? Because my 260whp bike burned (and I mean left a solid black line down the fucking freeway) from a 60 racing around with a few guys on here. I posted a comment on the video.
I guarantee the 'Busa was burning all the way down the road especially making 450whp, shoot my 260whp turbo 'Busa leaves a line down the road from a 60! It's hard to compare this two machines because they are built for two aspects of life. You have 1550 AWHP built and meant to do highway pulls and a 'Busa that makes WAY to much power to one wheel to do shit from a roll. Hell look at the prostreet turbo bikes, they seem to be doing just fine going 7's with 400whp. APPLES TO ORANGES.

I don't think that's the point.

It was a race between a 450whp busa & and a UGR Gallardo.

Clearly the bike driver knew this was going to happen but wanted to race anyway.

It's not like they posted "I SHIT ON ALL TURBO BUSA' BHWUAHAHA".

It's a street race where anything and everything will be called into question.

LOL....this is funny!

From the bike:

We agreed to do a rolls from 60 to 200 mph. The first race I was trying to get set up and I seen him hit the brakes. I thought to slow down some but that was not it. He was Brake Boosting. Then he just shot out like a cannon then I chased him. He said he shut down around 180 so I lost. Second race we were both dead on. I got out and held it there until I almost hit limiter in 6th gear that was 230 mph. I’m pretty sure he was at full boost 1550 but not 100%. Only thing that sucked in the race was a 13 mph cross wind that forced me to lean off the right side of the bike to keep straight up. The driver amazed me with his skills to handle this beast. Shifting this car that pulls 2 g's as fast as he does is just Amazing. From What I know NO UGR car has ever been beat unless by another UGR car. Sorry about the poor video but I guess Gopro HD's do not do night shots that Well.

Was a great race among people that truly love going fast

http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/forum/Smileys/default/thumbsup.gif

you guys will see something new coming up soon after this video gets posted

Lets not forget he was only making around 400whp in 5th and 6th for the races (not 450), it wasn't turned up for every gear. ;)

They will get together again, so I don't know what people are pissed about. Car got the hit and won the first race, second race bike was ready and GAME OVER!!!

Now where are the 500, 600, and 700whp+ Turbo BUSA's... :lol: