04 saturn ion qc part out

AC66Bronco

I know this is a long shot but hey there has to be at least one person on here with a Saturn Ion QC right? Some parts will fit the cobalt not many tho.

Note all these parts are currently on the car (2004 Saturn ion QC non redline) and I will be ripping them off during the weekends. Please understand that the car is in flint Michigan. So shipping could be slow. I am open to offers on any of these items and if you want to save on shipping I would be willing to meet you half way as long as it is within a reasonable over all distance. I.e. if the item is worth it I will drive up to 100 miles as long as you throw me a 20 for a bit of gas.

SPS STB 85$

AEM CAI (might stay on the car not sure) 90$

Superbrightleds.com dash swap lights I have red and white. Idk make an offer on these.

17" 5zigen rx6 rims 2 have a slight bend on the inside nothing major and fixable tires are shot. 450$

Nymr triple a pillar pod has a crack and some bubbling on the finish. Nothing you notice while in the driver seat. 75$

Nymr dual steering column pod damn near perfect 75$

Redline tuning hood struts these are the quickLift elite. A lil corrosion on the ends can be cleaned up 75$

Apexi SAFC2 125$

Urace cars sub-frame connectors might swap these over to the HHR probably wont. The ends are welded up and they have been rhino lined for corrosion protection. 125$

2.4L intake mani swap will come with a taper bored and knife edge tb that will 100% work on a cable driven car. 100$

Prothane Tran’s mounts um will trade these straight up for a pair of factory 03-04 ion f23 mounts. Note these are all mettle and will only work on the ion and maybe the jbody. If no trade 75$

One of coppertop bolt in roll cage this will not pass inspection anywhere. This was used purely as a stiffening mod for the ion QC. 100$

Not on the car but still for sale

Direct post n2o kit 300$

Tec2 total engine stand alone 350$

Stock fsb f23 22mm? 30$

Stock f23 springs 25$

Stock L61 cyl head cams and all 100$

3 sets of harnesses 2 5 point camlocks one 4 point latch lock. One of the harnesses for one set of the camlocks is damaged. 100$

I will post pics as I rip the parts off if they are requested.

Please PM me if you are going to make an offer and as always shipping is on your end if it is needed!