HVAC

grease monkey

I'm like 99% sure the evaporator or "a frame" coil is clogged with whatever clogs them... I tried to comb it out, I even tried some of the foaming coil cleaner they sell at the home depot, but it didn't make any difference. I have almost no flow out of the vents, for either the heat, or the a/c. I can't get light to pass through the fins on the evaporator... I'm betting that this is the prob. But I don't have the equipment, nor the desire to mess with it anymore. I figured I'd just get a pro to deal with it.

When's the last time you've changed your filter? How old is the unit? I'm trying to talk my brother into coming out, but you're kinda far away. Call West Jeff plumbing and heating if you can't find anyone to do it on the side. They'll most likely send him and he's great at what he does, just doesn't usually like doing side jobs because he's been screwed over so much. He says you're on the right track to what could be wrong, but sometimes it is something simple

/clusterfuckparagraph

I'm like 99% sure the evaporator or "a frame" coil is clogged with whatever clogs them... I tried to comb it out, I even tried some of the foaming coil cleaner they sell at the home depot, but it didn't make any difference. I have almost no flow out of the vents, for either the heat, or the a/c. I can't get light to pass through the fins on the evaporator... I'm betting that this is the prob. But I don't have the equipment, nor the desire to mess with it anymore. I figured I'd just get a pro to deal with it.

blower motor