Sunday, 9/11/11 Dox carwash open

Doc1647545523

I'm heading to my garage at noon today to start cleaning my rides. I hesitated to post anything earlier because it looked like rain and I figured there would be no interest. However, it now looks like we may have a break from the messy roads, at least for awhile.

If you need a space to clean your interior, I can make room and provide the basic materials. If you want to hand wash your car, got that covered, too.

If you need to use the ozone generator for smells, it's available. Takes about an hour, and the car needs to be sealed during that time. It'll be a waste of your time if you haven't already shampoo'd the fabrics (carpet, cloth seats).

I'm sure I'll get tired and sore and will soon start sitting around and smoking cigars. So you're welcome to come by and visit. Park in the front on the pavement and walk around to the open overhead door where you hear music. I'm not serving food & drink, but there's a McDonald's nearby.

Also, the office area for the clubhouse is open, if you're curious. New carpet is coming this week and the furniture and such should be coming together before the end of the month.

Sunday September 11, 2011, noon - 4 p.m.

Howald Industrial Park

320 London Road, Suite 104

(corner of London and Liberty Roads)

Delaware, Ohio 43015

Call me for directions or if you have problems getting in the building:

740-405-5565

Too bad I didn't see this earlier, I may have taken you up on this. I need to get my supra inside somewhere to buff it. Im sure you remember seeing it a week ago at HD when I got it back. I havent buffed it since I've owned it and shes well overdue