Does anyone else think this is a bad idea?

ICEMAN1647545504

They do it because the end of the track has not been prepped like the beginning with traction compunds and rubber and is like a normal concrete street, they only allow them do to burnouts and prep to a certain spot at the end of the track,, who gives a shit if he almost smacks a concrete divider or theres other things to hit at the start if his throttle sticks, and not all tracks have proper run off either with sand traps and catch nets or corn fields, some have woods, whats better him hitting those or hitting a car pulling off a side street or someone standing on the side of the road.

Its not the almost in the video, its the higher possibility that it will happen to some one thats got us like WTF. Think about how many cars you see go squirly on the top end and cross over. Place a divider there and you have all kinds of issues.

Its not the almost in the video, its the higher possibility that it will happen to some one thats got us like WTF. Think about how many cars you see go squirly on the top end and cross over. Place a divider there and you have all kinds of issues.

The normal starting line is the end of the shutdown. How many cars do you see get squirly in the shutdown by the return road at trails? Im pretty sure if the track there did not think it was safe they would not allow them to run the race.

I see absolutly no sense to this, I've seen 9 and 8 second cars race on the street and do it safer than this shit... There was no traffic it was from a dig and they didn't have to dodge a concrete barrier at the end of the road in case they got squirly!

Your at a track, race down it the right way. If u want to simulate street conditions, why not just do it on the street in the right place?

I don't street race anymor, but I'm just sayin' this shit is more dangerous to the drivers than street racing