Auto loan interest rates

Brrcats

I did not know that. And yes, you need great credit. Mine is over 800, so yeah... :fuckyeah:

Yea, I didn't even bother applying through them since this is my first car loan and I've only had a credit card for less than a year now.

I tried going through Chase to finance about $10k of my Speed3, whom I've had my checking account through since I was 17, and they basically said no right away, and the guy said even if they would've approved me it would've been like 7 or 8 percent, something just stupid high.

Went through a local credit union, first time I ever walked in, and they approved me at a 3.99% rate for a used car. My credit score, although I never ever carry a balance or have a late payment, is not very good yet because I haven't had it very long. They gave me a chance even with all of that, and the issue that I hadn't been at my new job for more than a few months.

If you can get in PenFed consistantly has the best rates.

F- Wright-Patt, we were customers for years and when we went to purchase the GT3 they made us jump through hoops to approve us on that car. Including requiring me to get an independant appraisal of whatever car I wanted to buy at a cost of $400 to me because they were idiots and couldn't find an acceptable book value for the car. Mind you, my wife and I are both just shy of 800 credit scores.

We ended up going with Telhio, I think they're still offering the 2.89% that we got right now..I think we got nabbed for a .25% penalty because the car I was buying was over 5 years old but in the end we're just over 3% and they approved us for the car in 15 minutes. Most painless process I've ever been though. No hassles becasue the car was out of state, super friendly staff. They have earned my business for a long time to come.

Just wanted to reply to this again with a thank you. I ended up going with Telhio. Got a 2.84% interest rate, called that morning, had my check by 5pm. Very professional, would use again.

i'll be rocking 505hp in 5 days

:fuckyeah: