WTT/WTS: B5 A4 Scat rods, mahle pistons, 6057....

STEVE-O

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Ok mostly posting this up on here to see what offers are out there. I am strongly interested in trade but keep in mind the reason for me getting rid of this car is to get into something a little more practical. Sorry forgot asking 7,000 OBO OBO If wanting to buy outright

now onto the car

1998 AUDI A4 1.8L QUATTRO

This is the breakdown to the best of my knowledge

The motor is rebuilt with about 6000miles on the new motor

Scat rods, Mahle forged pistons, ATP manifold, dumptupe, New rings bearing seals gaskets on the rebuild, Sandwhich plate w/ external oil cooler

Precision billet turbo 6057,4.2L audi V8 maf, Tial 38mm wg, Tial 50mm bov ,MBC, Big FMI forget the brand right now, 3" exhaust, Borla race turbo muffler, Eurodyne 870cc flash made for billet turbo, 83lb injectors, SK fpr, H&R springs, koni shocks, B&M short shifter, AEM wideband

s4 headliner,97 sport seats, Clutch masters 6 puck clutch with a 7lb flywheel.

The abs and brake light are on And I do believe it is the module. The front right wheel bearing will need replaced soon. I have a new one just have not had time to put it on yet. has new ac condensor but i could not get the lines off so the old lines are still connected. the new condensor still has the plastic fittings on it so it is not getting contaminated or anything if you wish to have a/c. Front bumper needs fitted better because of the big fmic. Driver rear dooor has a good crease in it and probably will need a good pdr guy or buy a used door for 100 bucks from a junkyard. Sunroof switches do not work along with overhead lights as the a4 harness doesnt match up to the s4 switch. I have not look a ton into making it work I know it can but I am not the best electronics guy so it might be easy im not sure.

REALLY OPEN TO TRADES. Looking for something way more stock and does not need to be fast etc just reliable. This A4 is my dd but not what I need right now. Any questions please feel free to ask and I will be more than happy to answer any questions I can.

Edited by STEVE-O

Quatro? What kind of power numbers?

lol um yes quattro ( not to bash but its in the post)

I honestly 100 percent do not know the hp numbers. I am guessing at about 18-20 psi on pump gas ( wich is what I dd it on) its making a little over 300 whp. With e85 and obviously bigger injectors it can make over 500.

I Do have some extra parts to go with the car .... catch can, bosch o44 inline fuel pump, intake manifold painted a gunmetal color with a polished shined top, and some misc others but those are the big ones. so you could toss this pump in get some 1500-1700 cc injectors and turn it up to 30 psi on e85 and make well over 500whp.