Help Wanted --- Offense.

nurkvinny

2-3 loss??

they've already lost once. they absolutely will lose to wisconsin and nebraska this year--that's a given. MSU will be tough, and as much as it pains me to say this, michigan could easily beat us. we'll see what happens though. tough game to watch.

In March when we still had Tressel and Pryor coming back for Nebraska I thought we had 7 losable games. Not 7 games we'd lose but 7 games we absolutely could lose. This was one of them. MSU, Nebraska, Illinois, Wisconsin, PSU and Michigan were the others. Colorado, Indiana and Purdue are the only gimmes left and Colorado and Purdue might be moving into the losable category.

In March when we still had Tressel and Pryor coming back for Nebraska I thought we had 7 losable games. Not 7 games we'd lose but 7 games we absolutely could lose. This was one of them. MSU, Nebraska, Illinois, Wisconsin, PSU and Michigan were the others. Colorado, Indiana and Purdue are the only gimmes left and Colorado and Purdue might be moving into the losable category.

We? What position do you play on the team?

We? What position do you play on the team?

A little grumpy about the loss? Nothing of substance to add? Yes, I did what just about every fan has done at some point in their life and used the pronoun "we" when talking about the team I root for. I will be very careful in the future not to do so as to not hurt your feelings.

A little grumpy about the loss? Nothing of substance to add? Yes, I did what just about every fan has done at some point in their life and used the pronoun "we" when talking about the team I root for. I will be very careful in the future not to do so as to not hurt your feelings.

Not grumpy at all. While I am an OSU fan I didn't watch more than 5 minutes of the game. We were pissing around with my Sons car in the garage. It just gets to me when people use "we" when commenting on a team. Making it sound like you're part of the team.

If they win.. great.. if they lose, oh well. I'm not going to cry about it.