NASA Midwest/GL, Autobahn South

Das Borgen

I was at Autobahn this past weekend doing the South COurse with NASA MW

watch me play with an Evo in the wet. girl driving was kinda cute and she was a good driver too.....but even with AWD she couldn't pull away

other dry session uploading, chasing a E92 M3

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j95/roc_sky/autobahn-south.jpg

good fun!

I've been itching to run this track but I refuse to go unless it's full course, just not interested in driving 6hrs up there to only see half the track.

don't underestimate it. the south loop has similar times to Mid Ohio Club Course and the south course is a much more fun and technical track than the north loop

I know it's big, I think it's around 4 miles full circuit. Just kinda seems like your getting robbed without running full course, and though Nasa might not but they do run events there on full course.

NASA does run full circuit there sometimes, there was a 4.5hr twilight-to-night enduro there on Friday whole course (north and south loops connected for 3.56miles).

Autobahn rents out the south circuit for events and full course is available only on mondays usually for rental.

Members get to use the north course whenever they want (except Mondays) and the south whenever it s not being rented.

Considering ABCC is a country club, that's a helluva deal for renters. The South track is 2.1 miles and the North one is only 1.46 miles and less technical and fun. Other country clubs don't even lend themselves for renting AT ALL. Monticello in Upstate NY is an example of that as of last year

it doesn't seem AT ALL like you're being robbed by running the more fun configuration of a 2-part track and pretty much everyone who has been there that I have asked said the same thing