Looking for Work potentially

jerrodh

Looking to move back to Columbus between now and February, I will be moving back either way in February or shortly there after. But if I find a job I rather move sooner.

I am finishing up my bachelors degree currently. I am going to be enrolling in my last four classes here shortly. Must my classes are online or one or two nights a week so I will not be requesting, or need much if any time off as far as scheduling goes. My degree will be in Business Administration with a focus on Small business.

I have two years store management experience with the international retailer Sunglass Hut. Before that I spent two years with a small business named Blacklick Wine & Spirits where I was a shift supervisor with opening/closing responsabilities. Then the two years before that I worked with the Kroger Company as an Assistant Customer Service Representive.

As my degree/experience shows I have focused my career path on business retail with a primary focus on customer service. I am willing to try anything, if you asked me two years ago what I would be doing it running my own store for Sunglass Hut wasn't even on the radar, infact I wasn't even remotely familer with the company.

So any references would be appreciated or if you guys just see a decent paying professional job for someone starting out as myself I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks, Jerrod Herring

P.S. Resume will be made avaliable shortly as I am working on updating it.