Call out...

NTHER91

The disrespect and wish for my death you typed..compared to what I typed? I think I'm cool on karma boy.

But actually you must be jerking off to this cuz you finally get to e-battle with someone but I'm done with you, you suck at this it's like talking to a high school kid.

Don't worry I'll prolly forget about you and this thread in an hr but you served your purpose like a good boy

Lezbianis.

you started this thread because you were butthurt. Now you're more butthurt, got called out in your own thread, and backpedaled out of a race. You are a worthless stack of meat flaps, go sue white castle and shut the fuck up.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you use my own words as an insult Jesus you're my puppet

And I said I would have brought out the wife's car just to prove a point. So lock it in next year I'll bring out my wife's car with mine and well races heads up . Don't bother asking for cars won't happen so you can back out now if you want

So you use my own words as an insult Jesus your my puppet

And I said I would have brought out the wife's car just to prove a point. So lock it in next year I'll bring out my wife's car with mine and well races heads up . Don't bother asking for cars won't happen so you can back out now if you want

So bring out the wife's car to prove a point, don't be a pussy. I know of a private closed course we could run, details on your wife's mustang? I told you what I'm bringing to the table..

you get no details and no cars

Welcome to real racing not the bullshit you think you do.

So it's locked in then I'll bring out both cars in the time frame stated in op and we can race. But I want 200$ on my car and 300$ on hers so bring the ATM card boy

Ok due to your response In the profile page I must say I'm sorry

I'm honestly surprised your 32 I would have guessed 19 the way you have shit to prove and the low caliber of car you drive so I guess now I feel bad you might actually be poor or actually retarded. So now I feel bad for picking on someone beneath me so from on I'll stop and leave you to your bashing of me as I'm sure you mean no harm you just don't know any better.

And where can we meet so I can just give you 20$ you obviously need it more than I do. Or I can give it to you in person unless you feel threatened then I can drop off at a mods house and you can pick it up there

I'm sorry little guy big hugs to you

Sometime this year preferably lol. This faggot wants to run next year lol.

Pretty sure if i were you i'd spend less time trolling this site, and more time pulling my smashed up pos out of my front yard and monitoring my 'baby momma's' facebook usage. Just a thought. Maybe youre just that good at multi-tasking

I just wanted to see a race, seems someone can't back up his shit talkin, he wants to wait until next year for a driver weight reduction, no more white castles, and to answer your question.. yes 6 posts then that

You should log out and never come back, real talk.

who gives a shit big mouth troll, lets roll put ur money where your big mouth is track rental in spring i dont give a f__k. what u need a 330 ft spot quit your bitchen. im gona turn the boost up till the damn knob wont turn. not everyone on this site drives a slow pos. i can post trolling words too. now move the hell on with your damn ford and let the fast cars race.

QUOTE=NTHER91;1435794]Don't be the guy who only wants to race 10sec cars with his 8 sec truck

And re read the post man think my car will be done by the track day?