Need a 2010+ Camaro for a Turbo Mock up

BDHG940

Looking for someone that has a 2010+ Camaro that would like to go turbo. We need a car to mock up our F-body 5th gen kit and it would be significantly cheaper than you could ever do the build for. We will assist with the cost in exchange for using the car to mock up with. PM me for details or leave your contact info

Please feel free to pass this info around, we just want to find someone flexible to work with and the offer stands for anyone. We are currently working on doing the 98-02 4th gen platform and want to try and introduce a system for both generations.

Thanks

Looking for someone that has a 2010+ Camaro that would like to go turbo. We need a car to mock up our F-body 5th gen kit and it would be significantly cheaper than you could ever do the build for. We will assist with the cost in exchange for using the car to mock up with. PM me for details or leave your contact info

Please feel free to pass this info around, we just want to find someone flexible to work with and the offer stands for anyone. We are currently working on doing the 98-02 4th gen platform and want to try and introduce a system for both generations.

Thanks

If you are still looking for a 4th Gen let me know.

didnt even see anything, Ill check pm's now

We are working with mattv8 from here and his car to develop the 2 4th gen kits. Thanks for the offer though wagner

No worries :) I have my car, and another that are available. If you wanted to do a full on race kit let me know as well...

Cool, Im going to see how this 4th gen setup takes off with our options that we are currently going to put into production. If that all takes off and there is a demand, we could mock up a larger downpipe and do something like air/water for the intercooler. Really wouldnt be too much work to get something like that done

Working a deal on a customer bringing in his 2010 SS as we speak. Looks like the 4th and 5th gen F-body's will be covered in our applications in the near future. Cant wait to start building on the 2010+ car, should be a really cool platform

We will do so, its still not locked in but Im pretty sure he is sold on the deal. Initially it sounded like we were just going to use the car for mock up and now it sounds like he just wants to leave it on there. Excited to get started on it