Verizon Peeps..Buddy needs an early upgrade

indy82z

My buddy at work has my old OG Droid phone and wants to upgrade to the Bionic, however his upgrade date is still 30 days out. Anyone on here work at a Verizon or know a way he can get them to do the upgrade now instead of next month?

Thanks

I called verizon customer support directly when I was a month until upgrade in the past. They said they were able to push the upgrade through 30 days early and offered to overnight a phone. I waited for the bionic to come out, but they might allow that - its worth a shot.

He tried calling last night and they offered to do it on any phone but the iPhone or a 4G phone....so it was ok for any 3G phone. He tells me they tried everything and they wouldnt do it. I figured it depended on who you got as I upgraded to my Thunderbolt at least 3 months early and got that phone the day it came out. Just seems if they really wanted to keep the business they wouldnt blink at a month early...