Who here plays football and is free Sundays after 7?

V8 Beast

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent half of the sponsorship money from Patterson yesterday. Dave paid also... No big deal but I dont trust people can or want to do it. Its cool, it is just flag football... but we need to know now who is serious.

I just want to play and yesterday we had to use my 12 year old son in order to have 5 people for half of it. Im giving this one more try this weekend, hopefully we can make this work.

Post what time you are free Sunday and if you can pay the $80 it will cost to cover jerseys and registration fees by next Saturday. If you cant shoot me a text to let us know know before Roosters pays a deposit they probably cant get back.

I am free from 12- 7 Sunday and yes Im an old man with no life so Im definitely in.

I'm doing an autox sunday, we got out around 4 last time I was out with this group, so I'm not sure when I'll be done.

I'm good to cover the $80 for fees and the jersey though. If we are going with the same place we got jerseys from last year I'm going to need to augment my size so I'm not swimming in it again this year.

We learned a lot from that, thanks guys. After our practice tonight I'm not sure I'll be able to walk tomorrow. Killed my ankles on Sunday night. Damn those hard cuts.

I really havent been "walking" for the past two days, I only regret not doing cardio the past year the day after the first practice.

You and Phil acting like Revis and Randy Moss.

We need to meet this weekend sometime to collect registration and set things up. The amount of people will determine the cost. If you are busy this weekend we can find a time to meet up or use paypal. #3 whats the final word on Roosters?

Edited by V8 Beast

Last week was the most we had out at once and that was 6 people. 9 at 10am will be a stretch.

So.. About registering since we kinda havnt yet. Can I trust that we will have a team? Even if its just 6 people paying $125 a peice.. Just let us know. Time is running out pretty fast guys.

Last week was the most we had out at once and that was 6 people. 9 at 10am will be a stretch.

So.. About registering since we kinda havnt yet. Can I trust that we will have a team? Even if its just 6 people paying $125 a peice.. Just let us know. Time is running out pretty fast guys.

da fuck:yuno:

da fuck:yuno:

Thats the difference between having 11 and having 6. Plus without knowing the deal with sponsors Im going by worst case scenarios. With Roosters covering 300 and Pattersons help it would be like 65 for 6 people $40 for 10. Take out Roosters and its about 125 for 6.

Thats why I havnt registeted the team yet.

Definites

Dover

Phil

Dave

Ice

Me

Brandon

Need conformation from

Roosters

Duff... Pretty sure hes in but not 100% sure

Leigh

Steve

Jimmy

Marvin

Thats the difference between having 11 and having 6. Plus without knowing the deal with sponsors Im going by worst case scenarios. With Roosters covering 300 and Pattersons help it would be like 65 for 6 people $40 for 10. Take out Roosters and its about 125 for 6.

Thats why I havnt registeted the team yet.

Definites

Dover

Phil

Dave

Ice

Me

Brandon

Need conformation from

Roosters

Duff... Pretty sure hes in but not 100% sure

Leigh

Steve