Who here plays football and is free Sundays after 7?

V8 Beast

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think BC has the team pretty much setup for now. Sunday when you guys come to the meet up, we need to decide on T-Shirt color and all your guys sizes. Plus we get some baller ass FOOD and DRANKS!

Duff has to go out of town on occasion so having 1 or two extra should be cool. Let me know what you guys think. Last year we had 13.. I know that will never ever ever ever ever happen again. Subbing out every other play so people could get time messed us all up.

I say 10 max and now we have 8 and a possible. If John (got skills?) and Scott (can you long snap?) are serious about playing show up Sunday at 12.

Yes noon. It's the walk-through/practice time for us. Games are after 7 during season. And i used my man-whore ways to get the sponsoreship also :D lol. But, im pumped! Come prepared with shirt sizes, numbers, and names. Im sticking to the same name "Maverick" and #17. Brian or Dover add a poll of about 6 colors so we can get it down to about 2 or 3 to decide when we meet up. Also shirts may be paid for also, pending on how many we "officially" have. Rachel(GM at rooster) stated she usually buys the teams shirts.

Stupid people endangering others lives... smh. Stay safe man.

So heres the deal for tomorrow. Meet in front of Field Sports building. I scheduled a walk through for those that havnt played there yet, but they will be closed when we first get started. They usually let us use the field a few times before the season starts so we may have a few inside practices over the next few Sundays.

For those that GPS

6400 Dublin Park Drive . Dublin, Ohio 43016. The place is off of Cosgray.

Not looking good for me. My dumb ass was up most of the day watching games instead of sleeping before work. I'm at work now till 8am, so I'm bound to fall asleep sometime between now and noon. Doing absolutely nothing at work other then keeping chair warm makes it hard to stay awake. I would be one of the first ones there since I would need to find something to do for four hours in Marysville or Dublin because I'm not driving home then down to Dublin at noon. So if there isn't a dark blue Cruze there by noon, I have fallen asleep somewhere.

Not looking good for me. My dumb ass was up most of the day watching games instead of sleeping before work. I'm at work now till 8am, so I'm bound to fall asleep sometime between now and noon. Doing absolutely nothing at work other then keeping chair warm makes it hard to stay awake. I would be one of the first ones there since I would need to find something to do for four hours in Marysville or Dublin because I'm not driving home then down to Dublin at noon. So if there isn't a dark blue Cruze there by noon, I have fallen asleep somewhere.

Dont worry about it, we have a month before the season starts.