Feeler: Springfield XDm-9 4.5"

El Karacho1647545492

Since I moved out of my last apartment (the one I was robbed in by armed assholes) I feel less of a need to have a loaded handgun with 19+1 rounds by my bed. My friend is thinking about buying this off me but I want to see what kind of interest there is.

I've probably put 250 rounds through it, cleaned after every use. It's been sitting lately so I'm going to clean it when I have a day off. Comes with that basic kit incl. holster and basic cleaning supplies, has all interchangeable grips and a generic rubber grip cover. Comes with 3 Springfield mags, and a cheap flashlight (with 2 123A batteries that you don't have to buy...fuckers are expensive).

I have $585 in it, I'd like to get $500 out. Not going to sell it until my buddy gives me an affirmative yay or nay, but if you're interested let me know so I can get on his ass about making a decision.

Oh and it has typical light wear from being a used gun, but it is in very good condition.

EDIT: Priced at $475 now, forgot to edit OP.

Edited by El Karacho

Some pics. I see 45 views and not a single offer. Try me, I'm a salesman with thick skin.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn69/caxide/xdmdisassembled.jpg

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn69/caxide/xdmclean.jpg

more pics by request.

Also forgot to mention I will only sell to someone willing to show me they're 21+.

Itching for something smaller, $475 and includes roughly 150rds of Winchester 9mm. Will be fewer rounds after this weekend (going shooting saturday). I know KennyFKINPowers just sold his regular XD .45 for $450 so I'm trying to price myself in the ballpark for the XD-m upgrade.

Jeez, go below $500 and 2 interested parties.

David, PM me if/when you've allocated said funds and we can arrange a time to meet.

Scott, stay in contact. Things fall through, I'm in no rush to sell so if/when the timing is right, hit me up and I may still have it.

Great gun, love the XD/M's and getting an XDM with the extra's he has listed for under $500 is a steal. I wouldn't budge on your price either man. GLWS

Thanks for the words man.

Also, would consider accepting cash+trade. Looking for Ruger LC9 or LCP (9 preferred).