Natural Gas Home Generators....

truckin

Why not diesel? More likely to function in a disaster.

natural gas ties into your gas line.. no need to fill.

the fiances parents house just got one it cost around 8k for it.

automatically turns on when the power shuts off and runs the whole house. you wouldnt even know the power went off except the 45 second delay

Why not diesel? More likely to function in a disaster.

Don't want the hassle of diesel and it's noisey and dirty. Plus i have NG already.

Couldn't imagine living without one. I think there is less than 4k in the unit at my house but it was found under a great deal. Where do you live. We might be able to help with install depending on our schedule coming into furnace season now and where you live.

I'm between Baltimore and Lancaster.

I don't really need it to power the entire house, mainly want to keep my heat, well and sump pump running, along with some lights. Just really need someone who can give me some expert advice on a recommended unit.

I can talk to the boss man about it if you want. We don't normally go that far away just because it can be a PITA and we have lots of work up this way but I can see what he thinks and what prices might be like to give you an idea.

That'll be great. I'll pm you my #