wtb a GOOD paintball gun

turbospec29

I have one 98 tippmann custom pro

I added a cyclone ball feed, air expansion champer, 21" sniper and 11" regular bearals

Also have 6 ball tubes for quick feed and belt that holds the tank, face mask and all boxes for the new stuff and gun.

(Dont have the air fittings to use the tank in the belt though)

(Comes with some paintballs, dunno there condition cause of sitting)

Only got to use it 4 times before everyone sold there stuff, and its just been sitting.

175.00 sound good?

• Downvote 1

I have a Tippmann a5 with e-grip trigger, two co2 tanks, two hoppers, two masks, vest, remote gas line, four containers for spare paintaballs and cleaning tools. This kit here is what I have, with the addition of extra bottle and mask. The gun has the complete TechT Cyclone feed upgrade kit.

Gun Kit: 359.00

Upgrades: 109.99

Total: 468.99

It is fun to shoot if you have time, I used it for maybe an hour total. I would be looking for around $275.

I have one 98 tippmann custom pro

I added a cyclone ball feed, air expansion champer, 21" sniper and 11" regular bearals

Also have 6 ball tubes for quick feed and belt that holds the tank, face mask and all boxes for the new stuff and gun.

(Dont have the air fittings to use the tank in the belt though)

(Comes with some paintballs, dunno there condition cause of sitting)

Only got to use it 4 times before everyone sold there stuff, and its just been sitting.

175.00 sound good?

I have a model 98 and want something better, but thanks.

I have a Tippmann a5 with e-grip trigger, two co2 tanks, two hoppers, two masks, vest, remote gas line, four containers for spare paintaballs and cleaning tools. This kit here is what I have, with the addition of extra bottle and mask. The gun has the complete TechT Cyclone feed upgrade kit.

Gun Kit: 359.00

Upgrades: 109.99

Total: 468.99

It is fun to shoot if you have time, I used it for maybe an hour total. I would be looking for around $275.

I'll pm you

I have a Tippmann X7 with egrip and flatline barrel. Also has the factory cyclone feeder. Nice mask with anti fog lense. 3 or 4 20 oz tanks.

belt to hold tank and remote line.

6 tubes to hold balls

2 extra barrels

M16 kit. looks like your standard M4A3 with collapsable stock

piccanny rail

parts kit and so on.

This gun has never broke a ball in the barrel.

PM me if interested