Street racing a crime???

phil

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No court appearance needed it only puts me at 8 points and the goat will see 200 mph next year. It wont be easy And with the drought of racing now, I'm shooting for different goals

Your post don't make sense, how can you get a ticket for street racing (its in the title), be going over 100 (which is excessive speed) both of which are required court appearences or so I thought, plus you said he must not have had his radar on you and you have a chance at fighting it, but you say no court appearence required. I'm calling bullshit, you got pulled over on some dumb shit and you're trying to play it up.

Your post don't make sense, how can you get a ticket for street racing (its in the title), be going over 100 (which is excessive speed) both of which are required court appearences or so I thought, plus you said he must not have had his radar on you and you have a chance at fighting it, but you say no court appearence required. I'm calling bullshit, you got pulled over on some dumb shit and you're trying to play it up.

He said he got hit with reckless op, not street racing.

Edited by Jones

This is a racist free thread, please take your redneckness elsewhere KTHXBYE

He said he got hit with wreckless op not street racing.

Well I missed that then, but reckless op is a court appearence, at least it was when i got mine, and it was brought to my attention recently that you had to be doing something other then just speeding to get reckless op, at least thats what I heard. So what was it reckless op street racing? Don't see how he doesn't have to go to court.

He said he got hit with wreckless op not street racing.

First, the English language asked if you'd quit wrecking it. :gabe:

Second, where did he say he got hit up for Reckless op?

Posting now, going back to re-read to see where I might have missed it.

Reckless op CAN be given if you're going 25mph over the posted speed limit.

I know that this either is or was the law, I'm under the impression that this has changed to excessive speed. Either way I think the points are about the same. When I got reckless op about 5-6 years ago it was simply 91 in a 45.

Yes Scott we got wrecklass op, the "other notes" say "well over 100mph" buy those are just notes not charges. Wrecklass op doesn't require court appearance on the first charge. It's a 4 point offense. No biggie. It is what it is, I laughed the whole time. The cop was cool as hell. When he walked up first thing he says is" so who won" me and Leigh started laughing and he asked me to get out of the car. When he asked if I had any weapons I said, well sir, I have a dangerous phone charger. Then I called shotgun in the cop car. He laughed and was quite cool about us roaming past him at the speed we were