Great local talent on the X Factor

TimTaylor751647545500

• 3 weeks later...

Its gonna be hard for him to beat out the teenie bopper girls. Honestly I think the show is pushing for Rachael Crow to win, I mean her story before performace was the saddest I've seen on a singing show lol. Josh will probablly come in 4th, you don't have to win it all to be a star, look at Chris Daughtry.

I hope Chris Renee and Astro go home really soon, I can't stand either. I also hate how they get to make up their own lyrics, simply because they can't sing. After that it should be the all girl group and then it gets hard to decide, because the next 5 are really good (Leroy, Josh, Drew, Melony and Rachael)

• 4 weeks later...
I honestly think he has a shot to win the whole damn thing lol. Itll be him and the chick in the finals

I agree. IMO Melanie Amaro has a great voice and perhaps better, but she lacks any connection with the listeners. Her story and personality is a blah compared to the guys. I think the judges have emphasized that too.

Josh needs to grow a pair though. He lacks confidence and if he plays that damn "victim of a rough life / I need sympathy" card again, I'm going to go nuts. At least Chris Rene seems to have moved past that and is staring at the prize going for it.

Chris Renee shouldn't even be in this competition at this point. I still think shows like this are somehow rigged. If you notice all the people that made it far in the show were talked about a ton during the auditions.

Melonie has an amazing voice, but all the bitch does is sing ballads. My wife loves her and I used to like her, but after a while enoughs, enough. I get so tired of her coming out and doing a ballad. Oh hell who am I trying to kid, the bitch will sell millions with that voice lol.

I am pulling for the local guy though!

Chris Renee shouldn't even be in this competition at this point. I still think shows like this are somehow rigged. If you notice all the people that made it far in the show were talked about a ton during the auditions.

uh, yeah...yeah, uh huh...uh yeah, yeah

/repeat

• 5 months later...