Obama assassinates a conservative American for exercising freedom of speech

87GT

Putin is a man's man, but he's also trying to become a dictator. His puppet tried cutting the strings, and that hasn't gone over so well.

Putin is deffinately old school Russia. He's almost an ideal leader in a way aswell. Not only do people respect him, but he has that certain secrecy to him that brings a small level of fear. I think everyone knows, they probably shouldn't fuck with Putin.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was a F-ING US citizen. This is the death blow to the Constitution. If our government can order anyone of us dead without due process the whole thing is worthless. The fact that an African American President, the first, would be the first president to assassinate a US citizen w/o any charges being brought or any due process what so ever is saddening at best.

The pres isn't a citizen so was this an act of war?

He was a F-ING US citizen. This is the death blow to the Constitution. If our government can order anyone of us dead without due process the whole thing is worthless. The fact that an African American President, the first, would be the first president to assassinate a US citizen w/o any charges being brought or any due process what so ever is saddening at best.

I really thought you were smarter then this. Before you spout off abut the Constitution make sureyou know how it works and where it's applied.

The pres isn't a citizen so was this an act of war?

I really thought you were smarter then this. Before you spout off abut the Constitution make sureyou know how it works and where it's applied.

I TROLLED ALL OF YOU AND WON. TROWEL 1 REST OF CR 0 :lolguy::lolguy::lolguy:

In my opinion, the terrorists who crashed the planes into the twin towers, the pentagon, and into that field in pennsylvania should have been killed much sooner.... they had they're american citizenship, so the question is is it a bad thing to kill one for the good of all? If they can prove what his intentions were, then no.

Putin is deffinately old school Russia. He's almost an ideal leader in a way aswell. Not only do people respect him, but he has that certain secrecy to him that brings a small level of fear. I think everyone knows, they probably shouldn't fuck with Putin.

Putin scares the fuck out of me. He definitely is old school. Wonder how Dead Hand's doing? And Yamantov.

Palin/Bachmann 2021

Ozzy/Danzig 2021 on the opposing ticket. Vote cast.

how many CR members are there?about 1000 active currently. CR gets a point for every member that did not post, so the score is

you: 1

CR: 980

:fuckyeah:

:dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb:

What are you, 12? You realize how fucking stupid you sound so you change up and act like you were trolling. Yeah right! Now you're even less the man you thought you were since you cant even stick up for what you believe in. Sucker...

:dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb:

What are you, 12? You realize how fucking stupid you sound so you change up and act like you were trolling. Yeah right! Now you're even less the man you thought you were since you cant even stick up for what you believe in. Sucker...

It isn't what I believe in it is what someone on fark said.

http://www.fark.com/comments/6607014/Obama-assassinates-conservative-American-for-exercising-freedom-of-speech

Have fun reading :gabe:

CR is way to easy to troll. You guies need to try harder.