GTI 2003 462whp $6800 Firm Part 2.

neonkiller

2003 GTI GT35r 462whp Race /330whp Pump

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=507&pictureid=3978

Engine = @67k AWP, Scat Rods Mahle Pistons, ARP bolts on everything. Water pump was done @68k w/metal impellar along with new belt and tensioner, also has ECS under drive pulleys all three,Motor was torn apart and pulled by Rob Lasota @ http://www.lasotaracing.com, Machining done @ M&M Machining in Deleware Ohio Motor was fully disassembled and checked/honed, ECS ADJ Fuel pressure regulator/In-Fuel pressure gauge, Used Dino Oil when breaking the car in @ 4 heat cycles and one 2k oil change then the car has only seen 5w30 Royal Purple and K&N Oil Filter since that day every 2500 miles <<< $$$...

Turbo Kit = Garret GT35R .70ar Was sent out and checked @80k miles to Majestic Turbo New impeller, balance and checked Said the turbo was well taken care of, Boost Factory equal length tubular exhaust manifold with ceramic coating, Braided coolant and Oil lines, a Real Greddy Type S BOV, Tial 38mm wastegate with a 12lb spring, 3inch DP and all the way out the rear to a Borla straight through muffler, Custom welded tips from Rob Lasota They look just like factory exhaust but bigger, Godspeed 3.5inch thick by 28inch FMIC, Piping by Lasota and all Vibrant couplers used with T-Bolt clamps.

Head = AEB head with Ferrera Titanium seats and valve springs Head was bought brand new and these parts installed by third party, Had Rob Lasota also do this install as he also confirmed the springs and retainers were what had been sold to me, Also has port matched euro AEB intake manifold.

Transmission/Driveline = This car has seen quite a few.. The trans in it now is a reman, With stage 2.5 raxles.

Accessories = It has Private 18x8 inch mesh wheels with a CNC lip, B4Passat Side markers, Greddy Turbo timer, Custom rear seat delete, Pioneer CD player with Ipod hookup, AEM Wideband, AEM TruBoost, Unitronics 630cc Mafless file ECU is also unlocked. Golf Tail lights, R32 projection replica headlights with 8k HIDs and Yellow high beams and Orange City lights.

Body = Car is a 7 out of 10 on the body front bumper and hood has rock chips and touch up paint. Rear hatch was replaced along with the bumper due to rear end accident the day I got the car. Car has a small dent in the front left fender and rear closing hatch.

This car is a killer from a roll = 60-75mph. I built this car wanting to destroy cars like Vettes,Vipers, BMW's and some exotics on the HWY. Back in 2004 it was fast and it still is to this day. Even rolls with newer 600's and destroys older ones. This is a car you can drive everyday in the summer and still get great gas mileage.

$6,800 Email questions @ livefastdieyoungforever@gmail.com

I just want to sell this to move onto something different.

419 541 7522 YOu can call or TXT with questions.

If you want to test drive it better show up with cash, If not I can give serious buyers a quick ride.

Money talks bullshit walks.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs552.ash1/32215_390271490597_651455597_4587521_5311069_n.jpg

One of my favorites. G/L Shanton, This car has proved itself on the streets as FAST and RELIABLE. Free BUMP someone would be STUPID to not purchase this.

Also AVERAGE auction money on this car with 100,000 K is about 6,000!!

• Downvote 1

It is on vortex,My old thread gonna do that tis weekend wiht updated pics.

Thanks for the bumps guys

I drove her this weekend, Sorry to the black and yellow viper up north........

Did that viper seem like it had a blower? We did build a yellow viper with black stripes...If so that GTi is getting it!