Galaxy Nexus

Gergwheel1647545492

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will this work in the store?

Didn't work online.

Don't know, I thought it was just for online.

Edit. Read this, looks like it's only during a certain time...starting at 3AM

http://phandroid.com/2011/12/14/letstalk-offering-verizon-galaxy-nexus-to-new-customers-for-only-155-175-for-upgraders/

So tempting to go get one RIGHT MEOW. I think Ill wait a hot minute and see what the developers come up with though

What do you mean? This is a nexus phone brah, it will have developer support out the ass. Not only is it a nexus phone, but it's a nexus phone that's on verizon, and will have nationwide television advertising from Google themselves. This has never been done.

co-worker of mine just got back from the Verizon store on Polaris. Picked up the Prime, kept his unlimited data, got $50 off and our corp discount on supplies. +1 for screen size and light weight. But while he was in there...he saw one going into service that was shattered. Also..I found it to be very slick where you hold it and kept almost dropping it. So, a case and screen protector will be absolute add-ons.

What do you mean? This is a nexus phone brah, it will have developer support out the ass. Not only is it a nexus phone, but it's a nexus phone that's on verizon, and will have nationwide television advertising from Google themselves. This has never been done.

Yes I know this bbbuuttt I want to wait until CM9 is out first :lolguy:

my new every 2 isn't till 12/28/11, so i can wait 2 weeks and save $70 or i can get it today for $320.... WHAT DO I DO!!!!

You should be good dude. I've never had a problem jumping the date once I was in the same month as my renewal. Just be firm on keeping your unlimited data. If you try the store and they hassle you...call their phone sales...those sales people are much more hungry than the folks in the store this time of year. You will find them more flexible and they will overnight you the phone. gluk.

You should be good dude. I've never had a problem jumping the date once I was in the same month as my renewal. Just be firm on keeping your unlimited data. If you try the store and they hassle you...call their phone sales...those sales people are much more hungry than the folks in the store this time of year. You will find them more flexible and they will overnight you the phone. gluk.

just called and they can't do anything till 12/28, even had her talk to her supervisor and still nothing. Looks like i get to wait another 2 weeks.... FML!

just called and they can't do anything till 12/28, even had her talk to her supervisor and still nothing. Looks like i get to wait another 2 weeks.... FML!

Wow, must be due to it being so close to xmas. For what it's worth...we've been playing with this one here all day and it is worth the wait. gluck

I couldnt wait...

Unlocked.. rooted.. awaiting bad ass roms :fuckyeah:

HA!

It's impossible to wait. I did the same thing. I'm still running the stock rom though, but I flashed Google Wallet and an updated radio. I really like the stock rom, it's just missing 3 things:

1) Wallet (already got it)

2) Reboot option from power button (there's a flashable zip for that)

3) Facebook sync (Paul Obriens rom is getting close to having this fully functional)

I'm sure CM9 will have all those things, and then some. His stuff is too much for what I need though, which is why I stick with the stock(ish) builds.