IT.........IS........ALIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!!

04SVT

nice! it's so awesome to hear your car run. i just heard our mazda run for the first time in like 8 months and it actually moved out of the garage for a minute....but now it's back in pieces *eye roll*

That sucks!! Hopefully it won't take 8 more months to hear it again.

Now all you need is a different set of wheels. I don't know why but for some reason I don't like them.

Ok well, I certainly want YOU happy! What would you like me to have?? I'll give you my address and you ship me a set you like, tires and all of course!!

:lolguy::lolguy::lolguy:

Besides, I'm BROKE after this build!!! :)

I am going to 18's in the future just because tires fir these 19's are hard to find and pricey!!

Sounds like a beast! Dyno numbers?

Coming soon! By Saturday for sure. Getting exhaust hooked back up on Weds. Went to Kooks 1 7/8 LT's and they have a 3.5 in collector instead of the 3in. that was on the Hooker LT's.

Damn that thing sounds like a monster. Just leave it open header...

When you get pulled over just pull out the :fuckyeah: card

LOL love it!! Drove it home tonight about 15 miles all open headers. Damn!! Ears still ringing!! But, man was it fun!! Had all the exhaust in the trunk just in case. Goes to the muff shop in the AM to get the exhaust hooked back up.