People piss me off...

2 Sweet

Went out drinking Saturday, and left my truck parked at my friend's apartment complex overnight. This is what I found this morning when I left to go to work...

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c295/skoval25/IMG_20111009_151901.jpg

No witnesses, note, or anything. The body WAS 98% dent/rust free before this. It's not some broke dick beater work truck, so needless to say I'm pretty pissed off about it. What the fuck is wrong with people? :mad:

You guys think it'll pop out pretty easily?

I feel ya. People are dicks.

Had a 1400 dollar one last winter. Odds are it was someone visiting the apt complex, but I'd be checking all the suvs like stated above. Looks pretty well defined, like some sort of chrome early model truck/suv bumper..

I stopped by the complex earlier and asked if they had a camera overlooking the office, and as I expected, they didn't. I'm there quite often (several of my closest friends live there) so I'll definitely be on the lookout.

As Brian said, I'm pretty sure someone in an SUV backed into me. There isn't any paint on there, it looks like a plastic bumper scraped it. I was parked right in front of the rental office in the farthest spot down, and the spot next to me was a handicap spot. I'm assuming that some idiot that was parked across the lot (behind me) backed right up into me. That seems like the most likely scenario

AFTER my hit-and-run, I learned that the 6-month deductible change from $1000/incident to $200/incident on my policy was a mere 13 dollars! Would have "saved" 800 dollars. I ended up not using insurance because paying 1000 for them to pay 400 is dumb, but paying 200 for them to pay 1200... I could have used that 1200 (was near Xmas)

Check your policies people. Now that winter is approaching, shit starts getting real lol.