Last 3 Autocrosses w/SCCA for 2011 10/15, 10/22, 10/29 @ NTR

craig71188

AJ, let me know the specs on it, i may be interested. If they dont run 125s at Circleville, can you swap between an 80cc and a 125cc for autox?

It's one of my old karts - 2000 Reynard Warlock chassis - AJ will need to weigh in on the 125 specs (Honda). Yes, it is possible to swap from an 80cc to a 125cc - the 80cc is also legal for SCCA, just not real competitive.

• 2 weeks later...

Last autocross of the season at NTR is a go! You have up until 8:00 am Friday morning to pre-register and there will be walk up registration Saturday morning. Gates/Registratio will open at 8:00 am Saturday.

Attendence looks a little light as some folks have conflicts and others are travelling to the last tour event in Nashville soooo...

It should be a good day to get in a lot of runs before winter sets in!

Wish I didn't have to work, I'd like to check out an SCCA event and this sounds like a good opportunity. Only done the Buckeye Miata club thus far.

Sorry you can't make it. Generally you'll find the SCCA course we run are more open and typically a bit faster than the Miata Club courses (based on what I've heard and knowing some of the lots they run on).

Stand by for next season's schedule in the spring...