Cheapest Hot Tank???

Rhett

I want to have my SBF 302 "Hot Tanked" to clean it up nice to sell it. I have nothing in the motor and want to make it some what more appealing than the rest on Craigslist.

So my question is where is the cheapest place to have it cleaned up? I have found $50-$80 so far....

I hit it with tons of purple power and some elbow grease and it looked slightly better. It has 39 years of grease and muck on it.

TIA

302 engines dont go for much money, so dont sink too much into it. I bought two 302 engines with forged pistons complete from intake to pan for less then 200 each within the past 3 years

This is just a bare block Thats why I would like to have it tanked for less than $50... so if I can get $100 for it great. If no one wants it. Ill buy some glass and have a sweet $50 coffe table.

call jim at humpherys engine service tell him matt with the turbo s10 told u to call.

+2 my dad has had all his race engines built there for probably 20 years. He builds some killer engines for the circle track guys. You can also tell him Mike Schweyers son sent you. (Shh-why-er)lol