haunted houses

AWW$HEEET

Went to haunted hoochie last year, waited 3+ hours and didnt even get in until after midnight. trashy folk for sure. Would NOT recommend.

Went to mansfield the year before that. We got there around 6:30 as the sun started to go down and we waited 20 minutes tops. Definitely worth the 17$ it costs to get in. Lasts about 40 minutes and get to see some real interesting shit.

We might check out the scaritorium tonight.

Mansfield sucks ass.

So does the hoochie.

The hoochie is full of hood rats and kids and your standard lets bang some wood planks together in the dark to try and scare you.

Mansfield has the right atmosphere but is plagued by $99 worth of Walmart decorations and therefore fails as well.

We did a ton of haunted house things last year, both of our favorites were in PA..

Shocktoberfest & Bates motel were both excellent.

I'm not sure any decent haunted houses are left in Ohio.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96954

Do the Scare-A-Torium!!! They have a lot of custom decorations that were impressive, even with the lights on. Check the website for a discounted ticket...otherwise $20 per adult. However, I'm cheap and I would still pay that price even without the discount.

What about the haunted hospital, you know the one that if you make it through completely you get your money back? I don't know exactly where its at, but a friend of mine said her friend and brother went....

Oh wait that doesn't exist lol. went to haunted prison 2 years ago and it wasn't bad. I dont get scared by the people jumping out at you, its the eerie feeling of walking next to all those cells that kinda got to me.