Sons of Anarchy

RC K9

Netflix released the DVD's fo season 3 too late for us to get them before season 4 started, and I don't want to wait a year and a half to watch season 4. Any sites that have this season online so my wife and I can catch up? Hulu doesn't have full episodes...

ignorant about to spew from my fingers; I don't even know what torrent means. from what I gather due to context in previous readings its essentially downloading from the web right? Like straight up 23 somalians on an inflateable raft entertainment piracy?

Step 1.Download utorrent (its safe).

Step 2. Put your Dick in that box

Step 3. go to torrentz and search. Sons of anarchy season 2

Step 4. Follow the links and download the torrent link. The torrent will be opened up by utorrent and you'll start downloading your media.

Anyone have a way to burn this season to a DVD? I'm dying to watch it and have no option here in Afghanistan. The internet here is too slow to down load it.

I could paypal you the $ to buy discs and for shipping. Then you send them out as you can burn them.

Any takers?

what about dropbox? still to slow to download?

Not sure what dropbox is. But I loss connection all the time and it's slow, so I don't even bother. The best speed I have seen to down load a pic was 3.7MB PS. It took forever. Hell, just to load this page and correct the post above was about 5 min.

Not sure what dropbox is. But I loss connection all the time and it's slow, so I don't even bother. The best speed I have seen to down load a pic was 3.7MB PS. It took forever. Hell, just to load this page and correct the post above was about 5 min.

yeish. PM me your mailing address.