Get your cars ready for the 2012 LSX Series...

atomicfusion1647545515

Just got off the phone with Steve from the NMCA and he said it was looking good for another LSX Series for 2012.

Although he said it wasn't 100% yet, what he did say was that it was looking pretty good.

He also said that they were going to try to spread out the races a little better.

He eluded to a potential schedule that looked like

Mid March Florida

June (unknown location, but I'd guess the same place as the June NMCA Race which would be Either IL-My vote or MD if the same as this year)

September LS Fest in BG again

October LSX Shootout

I for one enjoyed the races this year and think that if we have this extra notice we should be able to get more guys done in time for a better turnout. Come March I will be pretty sick of the Ohio winter and ready for a nice "Spring Break"

I personally would like to say thanks to GM Performance Parts, Scogging Dickey, the NMCA, Holley, Mr. Gasket, GMHTP and all the other sponsors that make this series possible.

I am pretty sure it will be

Bradenton FL

Joliet IL

Bowling Green Ky

Indianapolis IN

These are a great time and if you have an LS anything you should make at least the last 2 races. The Bowling Green Race is ONLY LS cars and is always a blast.

I plan on making them all again, I had a blast this year. I think we had more ohio lsx cars in florida than any other state had there including florida lol. Will see how the weigh loss goes this winter and may try to fall into the back of the pack in real street, if not run some b rumble

I plan on making them all again, I had a blast this year. I think we had more ohio lsx cars in florida than any other state had there including florida lol. Will see how the weigh loss goes this winter and may try to fall into the back of the pack in real street, if not run some b rumble

Get the plasma cutter and some big boy jets and let that thing eat :fuckyeah: