Arkam City

Jizzle Juice

When I'm done with Dark Souls, Uncharted 3, and Skyrim, I will be on this. Hopefully will be good and cheap by then. Getting killer reviews too.

Uncharted 3 is out??

Brandon there's a Batman Beyond code is it for Xbox only, PS3 or both? I pre-ordered from Best Buy as well but I bought the collectors edition that came with a Batman statue, catwoman DLC, Batman the Dark Knight Returns skin DLC, Penguins map pack DLC, the audio soundtrack DLC, Batman Gotham Knight DVD(actual disc in sleeve), Robin DLC since that was a Best Buy exclusive and yes this game is awesome been playing it non stop everytime I turn on my PS3, I did the midnight release at Best Buy and got a free Arkham City t-shirt, they only 15 to give out.

Uncharted 3 is out??

Brandon there's a Batman Beyond code is it for Xbox only, PS3 or both? I pre-ordered from Best Buy as well but I bought the collectors edition that came with a Batman statue, catwoman DLC, Batman the Dark Knight Returns skin DLC, Penguins map pack DLC, the audio soundtrack DLC, Batman Gotham Knight DVD(actual disc in sleeve), Robin DLC since that was a Best Buy exclusive and yes this game is awesome been playing it non stop everytime I turn on my PS3, I did the midnight release at Best Buy and got a free Arkham City t-shirt, they only 15 to give out.

Damn, i shoulda got all that haha, But idk, I know if you buy a nos energy drink and go to there website it gives you a code. Not sure which platform it's for. And is the dark knight returns skin the fat batman?

I was going to buy it for PC since thats how I played Arkham Asylum, but the PC version doesn't come out until November 13th. I guess I am going to pick it up for my 360 then. I've watched like the first hour of the game in walk-through videos on YouTube, and it looks even better than Asylum, which was already a damn near perfect game.

The Batman Beyond suit looks pretty awesome too.

Uncharted 3 is out??

Sorry, no it's not, but by the time I'm done with Dark Souls both Skyrim and Uncharted 3 will be out, and I'll more than likely play those first. Not to mention Battlefield 3 and ModWar3.

Damn fall.

Damn, i shoulda got all that haha, But idk, I know if you buy a nos energy drink and go to there website it gives you a code. Not sure which platform it's for. And is the dark knight returns skin the fat batman?

Yeah its a fat Batman from the Batman Gotham Knight comic book series, speaking of which if anyone is lost on how this game begins, DC Comics has published a 5 issue comic mini series called Batman Arkham City, it tells the story from the ending of Arkham Asylum to the begining of Arkham City, each issue is $2.99 or you can by the trade paper back which is all 5 in 1

Yeah its a fat Batman from the Batman Gotham Knight comic book series, speaking of which if anyone is lost on how this game begins, DC Comics has published a 5 issue comic mini series called Batman Arkham City, it tells the story from the ending of Arkham Asylum to the begining of Arkham City, each issue is $2.99 or you can by the trade paper back which is all 5 in 1

Do you have them?

Do you have them?

somewhere if my g/f didn't throw them out.

just looked up the Batman Arkham City costumes:

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd60/cwash77/Batman-Arkham-City-Preorder-Costume-Skins.jpg

from left to right:

Batman Beyond, the Dark Knight Returns Batman, Batman Earth One, 1970's Batman. 1990's Cartoon Batman the Animated Series(w/the actual voice actor from the 90's cartoon), and Arkham City Batman

Edited by SinisterSS

I know a couple of the posters in here are comic book movie nerds like me, there is supposedly a Prologue for TDKR attatched to Mission Impossible which comes out December 16th. Its apparently going to be 8mins long from what I have read on superherohype.com and is in the same manner as the Joker prologue for TDK. It is apparently going to show how bane escaped from Prison.

somewhere if my g/f didn't throw them out.

just looked up the Batman Arkham City costumes:

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd60/cwash77/Batman-Arkham-City-Preorder-Costume-Skins.jpg

from left to right:

Batman Beyond, the Dark Knight Returns Batman, Batman Earth One, 1970's Batman. 1990's Cartoon Batman the Animated Series(w/the actual voice actor from the 90's cartoon), and Arkham City Batman

Ok, those are pretty much the best alternate costumes I"ve seen in a game.

dlc

combo pack

unlocks

preorder

Fuck todays games, and fuck this especially.

Reasons why (I believe) Skyrim is a step above the rest. Pre-ordering or buying the uber upgrade gets you know discernable in-game advantage (not like it matters in single player).