Arkam City

Jizzle Juice

Kevin Conroy is already the voice of Batman. :p

you know I thought that was him but never looked in to it, also I heard after Arkham City's release Mark Hamill is calling it quits on being the voice of the Joker(he also did the voice of Hobgoblin from the 1990's Spider-man cartoon)

im having a hard time figuring out where I'm supposed to to on the map... the little compass up top really dosent do much. Right now I'm just flying around the city, which is amazing! But I can;t find Mr Freeze!!!!! Where is he? :(

if your trying to locate him the 1st time go the GCPD use your weapon with the electric charge to open a side door run and slide under it complete the task given, then head to the museum to save Mr. Freeze

Edited by SinisterSS

Beat the campaign, now doing all side mission's, which are hella in depth!!! Love this damn game

Yeah no kidding, the side missions take longer than the campaign. Have you done finished the "Mysterious Watcher" side missions yet? That pretty much sets up a third game.

Yeah no kidding, the side missions take longer than the campaign. Have you done finished the "Mysterious Watcher" side missions yet? That pretty much sets up a third game.

No i have not? Im kinda confused on how you get to him, ive seen him three times i think

You have to catch him and talk to him I think 4 times, then you trigger a mission where you meet him. I won't spoil who he is.

Sweet well i have one more time to go. I got the play catch achievment with him also. Throwing the batarang at him makes him catch it lol. Im kinda geeked like a lil kid hahahaha. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHO HE IS!!!