KennyFKINPowerz

Aaron

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got more going on for me than you ever will troll.

LT1 PAWAHHHHHHHHHHHH AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread has gotten entirely off course. I though this was supposed to be a bash session on KennyFKINPowerz? What the fuck is wrong with you pussies all of the sudden??????????

This thread is about me DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok if you want it back on you. YOU claim you got more going on for yourself then me but yet you are such a broke dick piece of shit LT1 driving kunthair that you HAD to sell your clubs as fast as you could since you needed fucking $175(?). So you fuck over a fellow CR member and sell them. Couldn't just wait since you NEEEDED $175(?) soooooooo bad. You are a broke dick shitbum clown. Next time i'm around i'll slip ya a $20 so you can get groceries at biglots for the week to feed that family of 6

Ok if you want it back on you. YOU claim you got more going on for yourself then me but yet you are such a broke dick piece of shit LT1 driving kunthair that you HAD to sell your clubs as fast as you could since you needed fucking $175(?). So you fuck over a fellow CR member and sell them. Couldn't just wait since you NEEEDED $175(?) soooooooo bad. You are a broke dick shitbum clown. Next time i'm around i'll slip ya a $20 so you can get groceries at biglots for the week to feed that family of 6

You failed coming out of the box man. It was $75.00 not $175.00 and its a family of 7 not 6 DAMN!!!!! I am broker than you thought. And I will be expecting that $20.00 so I can put gas in the LT1 to get back and forth to work an extra day.

You failed coming out of the box man. It was $75.00 not $175.00 and its a family of 7 not 6 DAMN!!!!! I am broker than you thought. And I will be expecting that $20.00 so I can put gas in the LT1 to get back and forth to work an extra day.

LOL. dicked somebody over for $75. FUCKING LOL

This thread has gotten entirely off course. I though this was supposed to be a bash session on KennyFKINPowerz? What the fuck is wrong with you pussies all of the sudden??????????

This thread is about me DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Eat a European Shoulder Bag full of Dicks. Better?

PICS OF UR ASSHOLE?

Pics of your asshole next to the pics of his asshole?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bHmvATMyyjc/TUJQ5-ZoMQI/AAAAAAAAAe8/1s0tfIbfwaY/s1600/asshole128616913532779558.jpghttp://dirtdiggler2823.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/asshole2.jpg

Back when I was a prostitute I had a job scheduled at 1pm with a $50 payout for a humble cousin . On the way there a girl offered me $100 to give her a chocolate twizzler. My integrity as a male hooker wouldnt allow me to break a previously scheduled engagement. Later that month I was $50 short on my herpes medication and ended up cancelling 2 long snaps and a purple burnout. Think about it...

Back when I was a prostitute I had a job scheduled at 1pm with a $50 payout for a humble cousin . On the way there a girl offered me $100 to give her a chocolate twizzler. My integrity as a male hooker wouldnt allow me to break a previously scheduled engagement. Later that month I was $50 short on my herpes medication and ended up cancelling 2 long snaps and a purple burnout. Think about it...

no.